a few quesions

tim bbbbbb

hi i just bought the game and i ve a few questions:rush for x yard !how do i get the achievment??is this for one player and in one game...?and what about the pass yard??whats the easiest wy to get this?ß?which button shall i press??how o acitvate the rs card??this my first footbal game

yeah to get those achievements its in one game. Just only pass in one game, then only rush in another (i got mine easily with quarterback)...also the RS card i dont know, all i know is i got it just by playing a few games. Keep in mind if to get points fast play a sucky team vs a AWESOME team and let them sack and rape you. Then before game ends, switch teams to them and you will have their stats and get achievements accordingly! too easy

right after the game is over, thats, how you have the ability to get them when switching to the computer's team. I was about to lose my first game so i switched to the computer's team. I then got a few achievements (sack and win a game) for example. The one that will take the most time is the 30 year simulation one. If you own the game, just do 5 a day for 6 days and it wont be so bad.

• 5 months later...