Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have purchased all the guns in the game long bow and gatling gun included i even bought both vests yet i still dont have the stockpile achievement do i need all the grenades as well? or rounds for the grenade launcher?

Are you sure you got all the weapons? 4 handguns, 4 shotguns, 3 sniper rifles, 4 automatic weapons, 4 pistols, the rocket launcher, grenadelauncher, longbow, gatling gun.

Btw, you still need the flash, incendiary and handgrenade for the achievement.

When i played my first playthrough , on normal, i was exploring the lake and in the middle place , in the hut, there was a chicken that laid a golden egg. But my inventory was full so by the time i got rid of something it vanished. I think items that drop from enemies or chickens only have 1 minute before they de-spawn so just reload on normal till u get the golden egg. Also i tryed killing them but unlike Re4 they dont drop eggs. I killed about 30 but no luck.

When i played my first playthrough , on normal, i was exploring the lake and in the middle place , in the hut, there was a chicken that laid a golden egg. But my inventory was full so by the time i got rid of something it vanished. I think items that drop from enemies or chickens only have 1 minute before they de-spawn so just reload on normal till u get the golden egg. Also i tryed killing them but unlike Re4 they dont drop eggs. I killed about 30 but no luck.

Same here. I was playing Co-op and some chicken dropped a golden egg by the hut. Killing them does nothing by the way. Just wait until they drop an egg. If it's not the one you want, reload the chapter. Right now, I'm just missing the rotten egg.

Obtain all As on all chapters in ONE difficulty and obtain all Ss on all chapters in ONE difficulty.

They don't have to be in one difficulty, they just have to be on all chapters. You can have an S or A on Amateur and an S or A on Pro and it still unlock.

does any happend to know how many times u got to shoot wesker with a fully upgraded L. hawk for the Bad Blood achievement?

Only takes 3 or 4 shots with upgraded m500. 2 rockets will also do it. He will catch the first one then shoot again and he'll go down. Also look for rare Heart of Africa between the 2 stairs there only after you accomplish putting wesker down

Concerning the Egg Hunt achievement, do you need to have all 4 eggs at one time or in your inventory to get the achievement? I'm asking this because I got my Egg on Your Face achievement already, but sold all of my other Rotten Eggs to buy the rest of my weapons. So now, I currently have a white, brown and gold egg in my possession, but the achievement still hasn't popped up yet.

Concerning the Egg Hunt achievement, do you need to have all 4 eggs at one time or in your inventory to get the achievement? I'm asking this because I got my Egg on Your Face achievement already, but sold all of my other Rotten Eggs to buy the rest of my weapons. So now, I currently have a white, brown and gold egg in my possession, but the achievement still hasn't popped up yet.

you need all 4 types in your inventory at the same time.

BSAA Guide

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=134655

Also

Amature, Normal and veteran Achievment can be done at once by finishing the game on veteran (which Im doning now and was confirmed by a Friend Sectus)

The Achievement "Heart Stopper"

Can be done by Finishing off a Licker with a Knife (like when You hit the manji)...

EDIT - It lays on its back when I did it the option just came up. Chris/sheva will stab it in the heart.

The "Who Do You Trust?"

Im not too sure how i GOT IT but I got it when I helped Sheva when she was Dying.. so I think you got to just keep supporting her and helping here when She is down a couple of Times... Altho This has to be tested or something....

You can check my Achievments (see sig).

the other ones I have unlocked are pretty straight farward... chapter 1-1 finsih... yeah just finish it.. thats all..

the " Drive By"

I unlocked When Josh was Driving the Jeep and we were being attacked by the bikes.. then there are those trucks.. try and shoot the drive first.

It might work at the Bridge on the Oil Plant where the truck comes and you have to shoot the barrel..

Where on earth is the longbow? I think this is the only weapon i need as have collected and bougt all the others

I have one Guess on that...

Sheva's African Alternative Costume .. I saw a Render with her holding a Crossbow.. could be that..

Anyone has this costume could confirm it.. I havent got it (yet) but Yeah ask around or google around maybe..

Edited by Oujisan
added Heart Stopper info

Where on earth is the longbow? I think this is the only weapon i need as have collected and bougt all the others

The Longbow is available to buy for 50K after you fully upgrade the S75 Sniper rifle. Only Sheva can use it, comes with unlimited ammo, and it's pretty much "one shot- one kill". But no laser scope equipped to help your aim, like the other weapons.

Oh yea, it can be used with any of Sheva's alternate costumes, you don't have to use the african costume to use the longbow. IMO, she does look kinda silly though in her clubbin' party clothes and armed with a longbow =]

Edited by HyphyR6