Game Has Gone Gold | Rockstar Comment on Leak

iBuzz7S

Probably the last time Rockstar do anything like this with Sony.

We’re pleased to confirm that Grand Theft Auto V has officially gone gold and we’re now preparing the game for release on September 17th for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Unfortunately, as many of you may already know, some people who downloaded the digital pre-order of Grand Theft Auto V through the PlayStation Store in Europe were able to access certain GTAV assets leading to leaked information and media from the game appearing online. You can read Sony’s statement on this here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/24/grand-theft-auto-v-update/. As you can imagine, we are deeply disappointed by leaks and spoilers being spread in advance of the game's launch. GTAV represents years of hard work by many people across the world, and we all couldn't be more excited to finally share it with you properly this September 17th. Please stay tuned here at the Rockstar Newswire for all announcements about GTAV between now and game release as we definitely still have more to officially reveal.

Less than a month and the game is ready to be pressed. Not a fan of the leak, but some good information has come out of it.

Sucks that so much work has gone into the game, only for all that hard work get undone bit by bit, weeks before the games launch.

Source: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/08/24/grand-theft-auto-v-goes-gold-rockstar-addresses-leak.aspx?utm_source=buffer&utm_campaign=Buffer&utm_content=bufferade1b&utm_medium=twitter

There was the Splinter Cell one just last week (although it wasn't the greatest), and the retro gaming one not long ago either. :p

But yeah, I figured a GTA CG would be coming (it's like the bit was made for GTA!), but just assumed it'd be post-release.

Damn, the last one I saw of his was Injustice. He would make GTA so funny though I can't even imagine.

And now they begin the DLC. :p

Actually, perhaps they can actually get back to work on Agent!

It becomes even more exciting to think that the game we all sat glued to a screen to watch the first trailer for, back in 2011 is now finished and ready to be stuck on a disc and sent across the world, where it waits patiently for our sweaty hands to caress it's box and disc curves... Ahem, I'm sorry I got away from myself there...

And now they begin the DLC. :p

Actually, perhaps they can actually get back to work on Agent!

It becomes even more exciting to think that the game we all sat glued to a screen to watch the first trailer for, back in 2011 is now finished and ready to be stuck on a disc and sent across the world, where it waits patiently for our sweaty hands to caress it's box and disc curves... Ahem, I'm sorry I got away from myself there...

SWEATY HANDS?!?

I'm making sure my hands are dry and clean before I touch this game! :p

I must say, I would love to see some gameplay.

It is kinda hard to come by, but the videos are from tinypic.com. PM me if you want some links. I won't post publicly.

Same happened with Modern Warfare 3 and Halo 4.

True, but how often are COD and Halo games released compared to GTA? Not only that, it's GTA. Far more of an issue compared to typical generic FPS stuff.

Wow nice going Sony maybe next time keep your mouths shut about anything thats connected to R*

R* dosen't like leaked anything from their games. They want it to be like a kid opening up a huge preasent on Christmas.

Not much of a surprise if you peeked at the preasent "_"

Didn't read the details as I'm not spoiling anything.