Achievement Guide + Roadmap

SideDish120

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just watching the last 20 mins of a film and i'll do it right away :)

or you could add me and i'll show you in game?

Hey if your busy then leave it for another time :p. Could I invite you tomorrow because I've gotta go get some sleep in a minute lol. I'll add you now.

I'll literally be on in 15 mins, i'm busy all day tomorrow, but it's up to you really man.

If making a video isn't too much trouble for you, then please do that because not only will it help me but it will help others who are struggling as well. Plus SideDish might add it to the guide.

I have yet to see anyone with this achievement, though if they do. Do they have 5 million+ board sales online? If so it's probably tied to that. I noticed while booting up the game and viewing the online profile, when it loads. That you have a set target for board sales online. It starts at 1 million, then the next milestone is 5 million.

It could be possible that it's linked to that. Either that or the achievement unlocked for some random people.

Edited by Fizzmatix

It Deff isnt just get 4million board sales or even 5million because the highest person is this dude.. HQ Burner6999... He has got over 5million board sales and hasnt got the achievement yet.. so why doesnt EA tell us what we need???

Does anyone think it could be 1million Ranked Online board sales??

Cos that would take a while to get a million just through Ranked Online..

Especially solo. I think it may be just boards sold. I'm not sure. I called EA today and they said that people have been unlocking it at around the 4 million boards sold marks. It could be as a team and not solo. Hence the Village part.

even if that is true, the highest team, think there name is karnage krew or something, has like 20million boards sold and no one on there team has unlocked the achievement. so what is the go there?? EA talks shit!!!

even if that is true, the highest team, think there name is karnage krew or something, has like 20million boards sold and no one on there team has unlocked the achievement. so what is the go there?? EA talks shit!!!

Could be 50 million boards sold team wise. We will only find out once someone has it and posts what they have/their stats.

If the final amount of 5 million board sales online through your character alone then Karnage are close. Their highest online sales for a single team member is 3.1 million. You can check the board sales from their profile but 28 million are just online sales through the ratings etc.

Edited by Fizzmatix

If the final amount of 5 million board sales online through your character alone then Karnage are close. Their highest online sales for a single team member is 3.1 million.

I'm at 2.3 million so I keep on pushing. I will be looking at others to see if they have it at certain amounts. And perfect example of the Idiot Magnet factor you state hahaha.

Edited by SideDish120

Some of the achievements are ok, but i aint liking the look of the online ones? I cant seem to get six people in one party for that achievement

Yeah that's a little bit of a bitch but once you get that it's a pretty easy game.

Thanks for getting a start on this.

Real happy that the bulk of them are offlines ones. I'm not much of an achievement whore, but I love the skate games so much, can't help but put the hours in.

Playing to get legend rank on no.2 and seeing people idling in games getting cheap points. Sucks.

same. it annoys me when people do that... you think blackbox would do sumtin about it.

Lot Monopolist

This achivement is glitched, just finished the last one and no achievement :(

No more Own the Lots in my challange map, all 11 in the completed challange section.

Why is there always problems with EA games? :mad:

Edit: I just unlocked one more Own the Lot, it says in the guide that its 11 but its at least 12 in my game :)

Edited by Ahlzen