Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

Veedrock

Post here if you're looking for help with achievements, or if you just want somebody to play with.

Some things you might want to include in your post are which campaign(s) and chapter(s) you're looking to do, character preference (if any), and what difficulty you wish to play on. Regarding difficulty however, check out this thread concerning a potential bug for the non-host player and how to get around it.

Edited by Veedrock

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to play through the game in coop with somebody for the story getting achievements along the way, then playing after that obtaining any missing achievements and emblems before a play through on Professional.

Looking to get all achievements before Halo 4 comes out in November.

I work some days and go to school most nights. Morning will most likely be the time I'm available to play but there are can be some exceptions.

Message me no friend requests until after we play together.

Like most on here I suspect, I am having trouble finding someone to play with on a consistent basis - my other friend is only free on a weekend "for a bit". I am free most evenings and weekend ahead...

So I am looking for a fellow coop partner, I have a steady connection, good mic etc and live in the UK.

Add me on live: MKC318403 if you want to go through the whole game!

Like most on here I suspect, I am having trouble finding someone to play with on a consistent basis - my other friend is only free on a weekend "for a bit". I am free most evenings and weekend ahead...

So I am looking for a fellow coop partner, I have a steady connection, good mic etc and live in the UK.

Add me on live: MKC318403 if you want to go through the whole game!

i just added you on my friends list

Hey, I'm looking for someone to play through the campaigns. Currently in chapter 2 of the Leon campaign and haven't had any luck finding someone to play with. I'm on in the evenings. Usually from 7pm to 1 pm est.

GT: NovaXz