Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm playinbg this game quite a bit recently and enjoying horde... although people seem to quit a bit too easily for my liking!

I need loads of achievements, but happy to join any sessions that are going to help out.

I am wanting to get to level 50 horde myself as I only managed to get to 39 previously with just the two of us, but sure I can help with other game modes too!

Drop my a message or FR.... GT: SILVAF0XX

P.s. that is a zero in my gamertag

Ok so far in the guardian/foreshadowing boosting group we have :

1. JuanPabloSmoker

2. B A R 4 D

3. MacJeremy

4. Chi98980

5. Kwof (maybe -havent had a reply)

I have two pads so if we can get one more player and you guys have extra controllers, we should be able to boost much easier by playing ranked matches

1. JuanPabloSmoker

2. B A R 4 D

3. MacJeremy

4. Chi98980

I have two pads so if we can get one more player and you guys have extra controllers, we should be able to boost much easier by playing ranked matches

I'm up for it :), ive got an extra controller for a guest, only problem is i cant play this weekend, i'm away out the house. Any other time during the week is fine though

I'm up for it :), ive got an extra controller for a guest, only problem is i cant play this weekend, i'm away out the house. Any other time during the week is fine though

1. JuanPabloSmoker

2. B A R 4 D

3. MacJeremy

4. Chi98980

When are you guys planning on getting together for this?

I need quite a few of these multiplayer achievements so count me in if you need an extra bod.

The ones im focusing on are

I've Done it All!

Come to Poppa!

Foreshadowing

Kill Locust (Like a Boss) <------- more so than others

Be also nice to grab those elusive extra ribbons and medal in the process also

Add me or message me

P.s

Im in the Uk so GMT timezone and im mostly on at the weekends and during the week after 10pm til about 12am max

My gamertag is techn0t0ne (the 0 are zeros btw)

:)

Edited by techn0t0ne
adding timezone

Ok so we have a time now. It's going to be Monday night @ 11pm GMT or 5pm Central US time. I realise this doesn't suit everyone but its tough to get a time that fits all, especially in different time zones, so I will apologize now if you can't make it.

Anyway, come join my party at that time and we can try and get some cheevs done :uzi:

Ok so we have a time now. It's going to be Monday night @ 11pm GMT or 5pm Central US time. I realise this doesn't suit everyone but its tough to get a time that fits all, especially in different time zones, so I will apologize now if you can't make it.

Anyway, come join my party at that time and we can try and get some cheevs done :uzi:

I won't be able to make that unfortunately but it's not a problem, if you guys still need it next weekend then i'll make another session.

Im looking to do the following achievments:

5 onyx guards against boss wave

5 recruit claytons win a match

5 savage marauders win a match

Zeta team win horde waves 1-10

Send me a message if you want to get these via XBL gamertag is hunt2115.

add name to list also so we can get 5 players and quickly get theses achievements done

1. hunt2115

Im looking to do the following achievments:

5 onyx guards against boss wave

5 recruit claytons win a match

5 savage marauders win a match

Zeta team win horde waves 1-10

Send me a message if you want to get these via XBL gamertag is hunt2115.

add name to list also so we can get 5 players and quickly get theses achievements done

1. hunt2115

Im game but it depends on the day and time.

Looking to boost the following 3:

- Foreshadowing

- I've Got This!

- You're Rubber, I'm Glue

I only play weekends, I'm in the UK.

Let me know, thanks! :)

I would love to help out (and be helped) with these achievements. I have a free weekend coming up at the end of this week. I am in the US EST zone, but I would be willing to work with you on some scheduling if we can get a good group and connection going on.