The Ultimate Team thread

Morbido

I can't believe what just happened... I sold all my high value cards except a few over the last 2 days and had 620,000 coins as of this morning. I had a full transfer list of 50 cards but when the listings ended they were stuck at completing for about 20 min. I checked again later and they were all gone. I contacted EA and they said they were having server issues and are crediting some players 100,000 coins. I applied, but since then my transfer list was restored.

Now, I just checked again and all my coins are gone! There is a single bronze card in my collection now that was bought for 630,000 coins. Someone has hacked my account.. I can't believe this!!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone having issues with single player? I've had 2 or 3 times now where I've played a game, finished, got the points and then the next game is against the same team! I check the fixtures/points and it's like I haven't played the game.

Last night I started a new season, played the first game twice, and it did it again! So I was just playing the first game over and over again. :(

Gave up and played a couple online. Anyone else had this?

And that totally sucks about your account. Do EA look into it and somehow get your coins back?

I can't believe what just happened... I sold all my high value cards except a few over the last 2 days and had 620,000 coins as of this morning. I had a full transfer list of 50 cards but when the listings ended they were stuck at completing for about 20 min. I checked again later and they were all gone. I contacted EA and they said they were having server issues and are crediting some players 100,000 coins. I applied, but since then my transfer list was restored.

Now, I just checked again and all my coins are gone! There is a single bronze card in my collection now that was bought for 630,000 coins. Someone has hacked my account.. I can't believe this!!

That absolutely sucks Raptor.

I hope you got a Picture of the Bronze Card being Sold for 630,000 Coins as this should help you to get them back from EA Support.

Anyone having issues with single player? I've had 2 or 3 times now where I've played a game, finished, got the points and then the next game is against the same team! I check the fixtures/points and it's like I haven't played the game.

Last night I started a new season, played the first game twice, and it did it again! So I was just playing the first game over and over again. :(

Gave up and played a couple online. Anyone else had this?

Jamski, I am experiencing a number of bugs in FUT while playing Single Player/Offline Games.

Firstly, the issue you are experiencing in having to play the same opponent in the Same round of a Tournament over and over again.

Secondly, getting stuck after winning the Semi-Final so that I can't Play the Final because a message comes up on screen saying "There was an error creating game session".

In the last week this has happened on 3 Offline Comps, the Bundesliga Tournament, the regular Premier League comp on Professional and the next best Comp playing against Teams from the Belgian League.

I have monitored the EA Forums and this is a growing Bug, so I'm hopeful EA will get to fixing these issues sooner rather than later.

I too was experiencing that bug, I played the same team 4 times before I just forfeit the season. Same thing happened in a tournament, got to the final but was unable to play the last game. With all these problems, and with my account being hacked, it has really soured this game mode for me.

I've contacted EA via email and Twitter.. I tried getting them on the phone but the number just directs you to go to their website for live support, which is unavailable of course. Now I'm just waiting around for a reply which could take 48 hours. Honestly I'm more concerned about what else could have been accessed by these people who got into my account. You'd think a large company like EA would have better support options. I live in Canada and EA Canada makes fifa for goodness sake, I can't even talk to them? Ridiculous.

So a couple updates, EA are investigating the incident now which will take a few days. I'm left to basically start over again with 710 coins and both my TOTW cards missing as well. As a "reward" while I wait, they offered me two premium bronze packs while they investigate... I spent $200 real money on their game, thanks I guess? lmao!

And I gotta say I'm a complete idiot as you will see by reading the following.

I spent real money on this game out of obsession for collecting.. the whole time fully aware that I know someone who works for EA Vancouver. He was a high school acquaintance, I wouldn't say we were ever real friends, but we used to talk. I haven't seen or spoken to the guy in over 10 years, but I have him on Facebook and XBL. I thought I'd send him a quick message on Facebook, just see how he's doing, compliment his work on FIFA (I didn't know what his job there was exactly at the time). I sent this message before my account was hacked, I saw that he read it but I didn't get a reply. I thought to myself, what a dick, no reply at all? Then this morning, I get a reply from him. He tells me he works mainly on Ultimate Team and if there were any cards I wanted he'd hook me up! Fuckin' A man... why didn't I message this guy sooner? Before I spent all that money on packs? I definitely did not expect that kind of response from the guy. I asked him for a Ronaldo or Messi Team of the Week card. If this guy follows through... my god, who cares about the account hacking? lmao!

fingers crossed!

So a couple updates, EA are investigating the incident now which will take a few days. I'm left to basically start over again with 710 coins and both my TOTW cards missing as well. As a "reward" while I wait, they offered me two premium bronze packs while they investigate... I spent $200 real money on their game, thanks I guess? lmao!

And I gotta say I'm a complete idiot as you will see by reading the following.

I spent real money on this game out of obsession for collecting.. the whole time fully aware that I know someone who works for EA Vancouver. He was a high school acquaintance, I wouldn't say we were ever real friends, but we used to talk. I haven't seen or spoken to the guy in over 10 years, but I have him on Facebook and XBL. I thought I'd send him a quick message on Facebook, just see how he's doing, compliment his work on FIFA (I didn't know what his job there was exactly at the time). I sent this message before my account was hacked, I saw that he read it but I didn't get a reply. I thought to myself, what a dick, no reply at all? Then this morning, I get a reply from him. He tells me he works mainly on Ultimate Team and if there were any cards I wanted he'd hook me up! Fuckin' A man... why didn't I message this guy sooner? Before I spent all that money on packs? I definitely did not expect that kind of response from the guy. I asked him for a Ronaldo or Messi Team of the Week card. If this guy follows through... my god, who cares about the account hacking? lmao!

fingers crossed!

Sorry to hear about your account getting hacked but hopefully this guy is telling you the truth.

If he is then the saying falling in shit and coming out smelling like roses will be true for you lol.

Good luck.

Yay, however I have never had anything of note in a Free Gift Pack though, they are virtually pointless.

I've tried both as CM's, not too much different, therefore save you Coins go for the standard Dzeko.

All free coinage, so not pointless at all really. ;)

I bought the IF, didn't do anything in 2 games. Then got Neymar in the pack so sold him for a tiny profit to add to the neymar coins. :)

My aim is to get De Gea IF and Benzema IF. :) Need about 400k for those two, have about 340k at the moment, so getting there!

All free coinage, so not pointless at all really. ;)

I bought the IF, didn't do anything in 2 games. Then got Neymar in the pack so sold him for a tiny profit to add to the neymar coins. :)

My aim is to get De Gea IF and Benzema IF. :) Need about 400k for those two, have about 340k at the moment, so getting there!

Jamski, with the amount of Coins you and I have, getting a daily reward of somewhere between 250 Coins and a Mini Gold Pack containing Zero rare Cards feel pointless to me.

I'd rather EA fix the bugs that are creeping into FUT, rather than setting up their system to give out Free Gifts which only have a real value in the first couple of Days using the FUT Web App.

IF De Gea? Are you a hardcore Man Utd fan or building a Hybrid Squad?

Ha, both. :)

Here's my current first XI squad. Couldn't go for IF Benzema in the end. Ribery and normal Benzima is a better choice I think. :)

Can't believe I've actually managed a team this good! Didn't get anywhere near this last year. The 2nd XI needs some work, a few BPL players to buy, that's the second link. :)

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=jWEBMyEZbGl0:360

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=eBwvamY5bGl1:360

All thoughts/improvements welcome. I love tinkering. :)

Jamski, are you a hardcore Man Utd fan or building a Hybrid Squad?

Ha, both. :)

Here's my current first XI squad. Couldn't go for IF Benzema in the end. Ribery and normal Benzima is a better choice I think. :)

Can't believe I've actually managed a team this good! Didn't get anywhere near this last year. The 2nd XI needs some work, a few BPL players to buy, that's the second link. :)

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=jWEBMyEZbGl0:360

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=eBwvamY5bGl1:360

All thoughts/improvements welcome. I love tinkering. :)

Nice Teams there Jamski, how's 352 working for you?

For the first Team I'd be saving up for Bale converted to a RF in order to try him as the Right Striker alongside Benzema, with Rodriquez behind them for the Real Madrid connection. Perhaps that would mean selling Ribery and bringing in Griezmann, off the top of my head.

I have the Coins and I really want to try Bale as the Right Striker in a BPL Team, but that would probably mean playing Ramsey as an CM/CAM and he's just not Physical enough for the Squads I like to put together.

As for the 2nd Team, I'd highly recommend Chelsea's Matic (DCM) & Cahill (CB) both 6ft 4" beasts however this would probably mean too many Chemistry changes for the Hybrid Squad you have already.

Edited by Boomerang Cat

So I still haven't gotten my coins or missing players back, EA is still looking into it.. But honestly right now, I don't even care!

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=cwNf0KZdbGrI:360

Can't believe the guy pulled through for me, I signed in to the web app when I got home and he was just waiting there for me unassigned! Now I just don't know what to do, I'm kind of tempted to keep him... but if I sell it will change the whole game for me. Decisions!!

Edit: Well, decided to keep him for now and build a BBVA squad around him and a couple of my German players. Once I (hopefully) get my coins back from the hacking, I can fill in a few of those slots with better players. Only left with 30,000 as of now.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=hfN0ym01bGse:360

Edited by Raptor 15

Nice Teams there Jamski, how's 352 working for you?

For the first Team I'd be saving up for Bale converted to a RF in order to try him as the Right Striker alongside Benzema, with Rodriquez behind them for the Real Madrid connection. Perhaps that would mean selling Ribery and bringing in Griezmann, off the top of my head.

I have the Coins and I really want to try Bale as the Right Striker in a BPL Team, but that would probably mean playing Ramsey as an CM/CAM and he's just not Physical enough for the Squads I like to put together.

As for the 2nd Team, I'd highly recommend Chelsea's Matic (DCM) & Cahill (CB) both 6ft 4" beasts however this would probably mean too many Chemistry changes for the Hybrid Squad you have already.

Thanks for the comments. :) I like hybrid squads and Having Bale and Griezmann would be two more LaLiga players, that would be 7, too many for me. :)

I did have Griezmann, was good, sold him now though. I seriously can't stop tinkering!

May have a look at Matic though. :) Thanks for the tip. Once these two squads are done I think I'll be on to a brand new one. :)

Oh, and 352 is still in it's infancy. Was playing 3412 for ages, but once I hit div 3 I seriously struggled and got relegated. Hoping having the two DCM's will help with the defending.

Edited by Jamski

So I still haven't gotten my coins or missing players back, EA is still looking into it.. But honestly right now, I don't even care!

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=cwNf0KZdbGrI:360

Can't believe the guy pulled through for me, I signed in to the web app when I got home and he was just waiting there for me unassigned! Now I just don't know what to do, I'm kind of tempted to keep him... but if I sell it will change the whole game for me. Decisions!!

Edit: Well, decided to keep him for now and build a BBVA squad around him and a couple of my German players. Once I (hopefully) get my coins back from the hacking, I can fill in a few of those slots with better players. Only left with 30,000 as of now.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=hfN0ym01bGse:360

Raptor I was asking someone else who got hacked so we can warn others, how did your account get hacked did you give out your password to buy coins are players. Are did you send your password over twitter, facebook etc, was it easy to guess are something.

Just advice for others so it doesn't happen to anyone else.

Update check the hacking thread for advice about this.

Edited by Ned King

Game breaking online glitch?

Two out of my last three games has seen the game make a funny noise just before I see my opponents team. I get to see their formation then it happens. It kicks me back to the dashboard and gives me a loss. Lose my DNF bonus as well.

Fifa community is worse than CoDs!:mad:

Just played a guy whose team was

4-3-2-1

------------De Gea------------

Walker-Kompany-Ramos-Alba

----Toure--Iniesta---Xavi-----

Navas------Messsi-----Neymar

I had 57% possession and 17 shots with 14 on target. He had 5 shots with 3 on target and won 4-2. Fucking bullshit.

Also had games where my opponents team is different in the game to on the line up screen:confused:

Edit - There are also 400,000 more items up for trade than there was in the middle of last week.

I hardly doubt people are just starting to play this mode or people are going on crazy pack binges.

These cards are bent. EA are doing fuck all to cut out auto-buyers and coin selling sites.

Edited by Morbido

Single player is pretty screwed for me too. Had to forfeit my last season as I just kept playing the same games over and over. Would have to play each game 3 or 4 times before the fixtures moved on.

So now down to div 5!!

Have only played a few online, not seemed too bad but then I'm a bit shit. But the single player is really annoying me.

Oh, and just got Lukaku, what a beast! Bagged 4 on world class on his debut! :)

Just got Neymar in a pack. Can't believe my luck this year. So far that's

Neymar

Van Persie

IF Afellay

Lahm

I've bought about 30 packs, not loads compared to some.

I Spent 1.4m on those Mega packs last night :eek: gonna need about 6hours or so to sell all the smash i got, but i'll be lucky to make 1/2 - 3/4 of the coins back, should have just quit when I got IF Wanyama & Mustafi in first 3 packs, but Alcohol/Greed got in the way :drunk Ribery/Di Maria/Rooney/Silva x2/Ozil/Alba/Lahm/Schurrle/Dante x2/De Gea etc will hopefully make some of it back though

Since I've been working far too hard and not been on for a while here are my current teams

BPL - http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/5097060/

Serie A - http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/5834352/

Bronze - http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/5561355/

Russian Hybrid - http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/3322401/

Ligue 1 - http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/5834718/

Also got the following

Bronze Rotation - http://gyazo.com/147678a4fd6acb16d30885a48b9fa57b

La Liga - http://gyazo.com/976aa9abc9a1dd9d5b8bf17e0629433d

Bundesliga - http://gyazo.com/a4b941d5fd6a7f842a280e32a893d115

In Form - http://gyazo.com/7e5abcb7434f2b69f1fd34102e75f303

OVERALL HIGHEST TEAM RATING - http://gyazo.com/dac83d2945f9f449e87d594d44048148

EDIT: Yeah I've bought Fifa Points, but overall of The cost of the Game/Fifa Points/"Deffo not selling coins" I've probs broke even overall, but could have sold up a couple of weeks ago for a £200-£300 profit :omg

EDIT 2: Since no-one has replied, spent another 750k on those 25k all rare packs tonight, Costa / Mata & David Luiz :mad: , still not sold all the crap from the last packs and will need to wait 24hour till these packs are away before Prices return to somewhat normal, & Tevez Got SIF so I'll take a hit on the IF I bought last weekend :'(

Edited by rza_2002

• 2 weeks later...
Bump...quiet in the FUT Thread.

I haven't played FUT in 2 weeks since the bugs started infecting the Comps and apparently EA still haven't fixed them. Still logging in whenever I can to Relist the Items in my Trade Pile though, I think I'm addicted to FUT Trading.

Been perfect for me of late, thankfully!

I just bought some fifa points and Im wondering.. what is the best pack to open? Gold? premium gold or those super packs where you get 30 cards?

Im looking to get highly rated players for a good profit.

The big packs are your best chance, but you have to wait for them to pop up. Other than that go for the Premium Gold imo. I had a lot of good luck early on with them, but nothing for a while. Probably had about 300k of coins in 5 good players!

It's all luck though, and a mugs game. That's why I keep playing. ;)

Been perfect for me of late, thankfully!

The big packs are your best chance, but you have to wait for them to pop up. Other than that go for the Premium Gold imo. I had a lot of good luck early on with them, but nothing for a while. Probably had about 300k of coins in 5 good players!

It's all luck though, and a mugs game. That's why I keep playing. ;)

It sure is luck lol

How often does the big packs comes? I bought my points last time the big pack was in store but decided to wait as the ToW sucked that week :p