The Ultimate Team thread

Morbido

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So NYC FC and Orlando City kits were added to FUT today, when can we expect to see new cards for David Villa, Lampard and Kaka? Hope we don't have to wait for the MLS season to start in March and we get them in Jan. I can't wait to bolster my MLS squad with these guys!

Black Friday packs for everyone today then?

Had a count up of how much I've spent on packs so far. Give or take it's £65, and I rekon I've had at least 400k's worth of players out of that, so not too shabby.

How much have you all spent?

Real money £0. In game coins, not much at all. Comfortably under 100k.

Since EA have done NOTHING to cut out coin selling sites I have little interest in this mode anymore.

Saying that I just beat a guy who had Bale, Suarez, IF Messi and IF Ronaldo:woop:

Edit - Then lose 3-1 to a guy with a 78 rated Turkish league team who did nothing but chipped through balls. My defenders freeze every time! Something that was supposed to be sorted in the latest patch. My goal came from a penalty where he clearly won the ball. I had shot after shot, with his keeper pulling off impossible saves.

Game is a total joke.

Edited by Morbido

At least they have got some part of the game realistic then...

Why are Danish players going for so much? Is there a Denmark only tournament or something?

Yeah there is because the Danish legend is in packs (forgot his name he was Swansea manager).

Oh and now that ive sold my teams and made two cheap ones im winning again. When you have a lot of coins you just cant help but look at expensive players.

Free gifts are back. The last 2 days I've got 2,500 coins each day!

And they are gone again...

5k. Not too shabby. Thats roughly ten games you would have had to have played.

Certainly better than the 250 coins and bronze gift packs ive been getting:(

Looking at Vidal earlier. Went through three and a half pages and everyone bar ONE was being sold by an autobuyer.:mad:

Not a great TotW. I will however be picking up Tosic for my Russian League team.

Yeah there is because the Danish legend is in packs (forgot his name he was Swansea manager).

Oh and now that ive sold my teams and made two cheap ones im winning again. When you have a lot of coins you just cant help but look at expensive players.

Don't know what has happen to UT maybe it was the patch but even though I'm hammering teams in shots and possession I just can't score, there keeper keeps getting 9.5-10 ratings and save bloody everything.

One game last night I had 25 shots compared to 1 from the other player, I did win 2-1 but it was so hard because off his keeper, I drew 2 games before that with even better shots.

Don't know if this has something to do with it but when I checked there profile's they were all new Xbox players, has the handicap kicked back in to help new players. Who knows but its bloody annoying lol.

Don't know what has happen to UT maybe it was the patch but even though I'm hammering teams in shots and possession I just can't score, there keeper keeps getting 9.5-10 ratings and save bloody everything.

One game last night I had 25 shots compared to 1 from the other player, I did win 2-1 but it was so hard because off his keeper, I drew 2 games before that with even better shots.

Don't know if this has something to do with it but when I checked there profile's they were all new Xbox players, has the handicap kicked back in to help new players. Who knows but its bloody annoying lol.

Funny you should say that. Played 2 games last night, played well, created loads of chances but just couldn't hit the target! Played with both my teams so have Benzima, Falcao, Rooney and Costa. With players like James and Ribery too. Ended up losing both.

Funny you should say that. Played 2 games last night, played well, created loads of chances but just couldn't hit the target! Played with both my teams so have Benzima, Falcao, Rooney and Costa. With players like James and Ribery too. Ended up losing both.

Ok its official the handicap is back and it always seem to happen around Xmas, maybe its to get new players hooked in the hope they buy packs because veteran players will already have good teams now.

Played 5 games last night with my good 85 rated team and the only game I won was against another gamer who had a 84 rated team, in the other games the teams were all 80 and below ratings and when I checked there profiles they were all new Xbox gamers.

3 draws and one loss even though I battered there teams in shots on target and everything else. One guy had 1 shot and scored to make it 1-1 and it was like my keeper was drunk lol. There keepers are just so overpowered its beyond a joke, I know new players need a hand are they will just quit and EA will lose money but don't make it so bad EA that good players don't stand a chance.

Decided to post here rather than the bitching thread as A. This thread is a lot busier and B. UT is basically the only mode I play.

Got rid of the game last week. Final straw was me needing a win to stay up in Online Division One, getting the win, only to lose connection a split second before it went back to the main menu. Went back in and it counted as a loss.

Throw in the fact EA have done nothing to stop coin selling, pace abuse is as bad as its ever been, the above mentioned scripting and this mode massively loses its appeal.

I stupidly bought into EA's bullshit about them stopping bent coins. Had no intention of getting the game at launch until I heard about their plan to stop the websites that provide them. Well I wont be making the same mistake again next September.

Heard good things about PES this year and as it was my game of choice on the PS2 im gonna give it another shot.

My contempt for FIFA is so high that I didn't even bother getting all the achievements. Spent an evening trying to get 'extra effort' and then gave up.

Ive been playing since FIFA09 and got them all (including DLC on 09/10, didnt bother buying the FIFA12 DLC) apart from the Pro Clubs ones on FIFA11 (that was only because that was the year modded Pros were everywhere). Didnt get the ridiculous 0 point 'quit 5 games' on FIFA10 either, because fuck that cheevo! Didnt want the other 0 point one (play ten back to back online games with the same 5* team) but it unlocked randomly whilst I was was grinding the 500 games with your Pro.

Anyways, im rambling now so ill shut up.

TL;DR

Fuck this mode!

Edited by Morbido

^^^^^

^^^^^

Sorry to hear you have give up Morbido but I agree with everything you said, my DNF is shocking even though I've never quit. Lost connection is such a joke it has ruined my DNF plus to me the web should be done away with and UT should be console only. That would stop coin sellers, I only play UT and I love this mode but things like the kick off glitch and the running glitch now just ruin it and pace is still abused like you say.

I'll still play it but scripting\handicap and all you have said spoil it for me now and if PES gets better I might consider it next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for the support guys;)

I logged on to the web app to get my weekly pack and was greeted with the message - Sorry, FUT web access is no longer available.

Early access to the FUT Web App for returning FUT 14 users has ended. Don’t worry, your players, items, and coins are still available!

To continue using FUT Web, you need to purchase a copy of FIFA 15 and login to Ultimate Team.

What the hell! How do I get past this? Even though im done with the game I still might want to add players to my Generations Squad (when that finally becomes available).

There must be a way to access the web app as all those cunts using autobuyers wont have to buy the game to make their coins.

• 3 weeks later...

Luckily I managed to get TOTY Iniesta in a 100k pack, just 3 hours before they went out of packs! He's currently selling for 1mil, but do you (directed at anyone/everyone) reckon his price will go up if I keep him for a while? I made the mistake of selling Gary Neville for 370k after buying him for 250k a couple of months ago... he's now worth just under a million. Any advice is appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...

A complete farce yet again from EA.

Even the most passionate of Liverpool fans would say that Lovren and Lallana don't deserve one.

The best player this season in the Premier League (Hazard) doesn't get one!! It's a joke.

I'm a huge Zabalaeta fan, yet he doesn't deserve an upgrade this season. Should he have got one the last few seasons? Yes. Should he have made the last few TotS? Again, yes? But an upgrade based on the 14/15 season? Nope.

You then have ONE player out of the entire Football League. Fucking ONE!! And thats a bloody Leeds player!

Nothing for the Russian League either:(

• 3 weeks later...
This cap price on UT is stupid.

Agreed, EA have ruined FUT.

There are loads of people complaining everywhere that players aren't being bought at their minimum prices because people don't want to Trade in this new Market.

The 2 most recent Posts on the EA Forums at the time of Posting this are:

"nothing sells" & "Not a SINGLE normal Ronaldo on the PS Market", lol what a mess.

I can understand why EA have done it, probably on a 6 Month Trial before FIFA 16, however with a huge majority of FUT Players complaining on this scale you'd have to think that by the end of March EA will lose 50% of the players that were still playing FUT at the end of February.

I consider myself a very good Trader and I never buy Packs and this has totally screwed my Investments.

Moving forward I'll keep an eye on the EA Forums and I simply won't play Matches or Trade until EA come up with a better solution to the Coin Selling problem because this Price Cap is going to kill FUT. Therefore, EA won't be making anywhere near as much money from the people who buy Packs.

EA should be going after Target Auto-Buyers and Coin selling websites, not everyone who plays the Game.

Edited by Boomerang Cat

Good god, what have they done?!

Every single listing going for it's maximum buy now and bid prices has already destroyed the competitive prices. I've seen people bidding 3k+ for a gold player fitness card.

Also lost 10k today: bought a player, only for it to take the coins, but not actually give me the player.

WTF is going on?