Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setting up a boosting party for the cleaner! Also open for any other online achievements you guys need help with. I will set up the time and date just need at least 5 people. Send me a fr/msg on xbl saying the cleaner and i will add you to the list. GT: Ammophila

Or add yourself to the list

Seeing as no-one else is really being pro-active about this then how about tuesday evening? I'm in UK (GMT) Time so ideal sort of time for me would be from like 8pm onwards.

I'm just really looking to do the skill kills (well just psycho as I got relentless legitimately a couple of days ago) and team player (which we'd get anyway).

So anyone else looking to boost some skill kills just add your gamertag below:

1) CG Rjs

Seeing as no-one else is really being pro-active about this then how about tuesday evening? I'm in UK (GMT) Time so ideal sort of time for me would be from like 8pm onwards.

I'm just really looking to do the skill kills (well just psycho as I got relentless legitimately a couple of days ago) and team player (which we'd get anyway).

So anyone else looking to boost some skill kills just add your gamertag below:

1) CG Rjs

I'll be available then

1) CG Rjs

2) RaStA CaT

Not much point if there's only going to be the three of us though. I'll try sending out invites at 8 (in half an hour) to the people who have been posting in here and we'll see if we can at least get 6 people.

EDIT: Sent invites out to about 6 people that had expressed an interest in boosting skill kills but so far only ajay has accepted so it looks like it'll have to be another night. How would Saturday at same time be? 8pm GMT that is.

Edited by Rjs37

I really need to get pysch kill and road rage . please add me The Devil 0555

*sigh* I only need psycho kill.

Is boosting even possible? On the public servers, I am seeing some maniac level 50 guys throwing C4 like in Battlefield and racking up a lot of kills.

I suspect they are still struggling to get this skill kill.