Who is your Favorite Character/ Team?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i browsed thru most of the replies, i got the best team though :p

Team Whirlwind!

Deadpool, Black Panther, Nightcrawler, and Iron Man. with buffs they can all spin in circles (cept Iron Man of course) almost infinitely. when playing for achievements with my friends thats the team we would use. sometimes id switch out Nightcrawler for Hawkeye though so they would spin even faster!! it was fun.

oh, i also had another team that i used for playing with friends to see how high of a score we could get on the simulators.

Hulk, Wolverine, Deadpool, Luke Cage

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a while since I played but I would have to say, Deadpool I used on all levels, then once they were unlocked my team consisted of Silver Surfer, Deadpool, Hulk and the human torch (The move he uses that flames everyone from underneath is the best move in the game it uses almost no power, does alot of damage to all opponents on screen and can be used quickly and repeatedly.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Favorite Character: Iron man. I use a mix of classic & war machine for the abilities it grants, not looks.

Favorite Team: Iron Man (fast multiple specials), Dead Pool (great dmg), Blade (great dmg), Ghost Rider(use the original costume, max out resurrection to get a 50% chance of a fallen to come back to life..useful on hard)

I like teaming up Thor, with his power to increase his speed, with Silver Surfer or Ms Marvel with their ability to slow time. Net effect of being 4 times faster that normal fighting enemies.

Also like the Hulk. If there is a cliff nearby the Hulk can just pick up an enemy, walk over to it and throw them off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite character is silver surfers its very hard to unlock it but he is very powerfull. I play with deadpool but when nightcrawler arrived deadpool becomes... well a-non-so-fast-character so my dream team is.

Silversurfer (powerfull and the best doctor)

Nightcrawler (a faster deadpool)

Ghostrider (50% chance to revive your characters)

Iceman (a killing machine when using the original outfit)

http://card.mygamercard.net/ES/community/mondoxbox/oblvioncomiclub.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...