Instantly Rank 100

IC3 L3G3ND

Ok so all the ppl on here are saying it's impossible to of reached rank 100 yet but anyone on this site reach the highest rank before the new EXP started? I'm just thinking maybe if you were already at the highest rank would they let you keep it seen as you had worked so hard to get it? Im just thinking i would be very pissed if i'd of reached the highest rank in multiplayer before the nw exp system started and then they reset me back to level 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't think they should get it because most 4 and 5 ranks just stand-by'd and don't deserve their ranks. I know there are few legit rankers (I was a legit 4 bar, couldn't stop getting standby'd after that and went back down to a 3 bar.) But it's a small sacrifice for a more reliable ranking system. I would wish they would put the points we have now into our ranks (I have 500,000+ Execution and 200,000+ Warzone that I wish would be put into my rank, but if not it just gives me something to look forward too.)

Me and my friend just versed a rank 100. I think he glitched/boosted it or something. and in his achievements he gt the one for winning a round on each map AFTER the level 100 one, where you have towin on each, which was strange. And he wasn't even hat good, either, so there must be some way to glitch it

Their is a way to glitch it (Using SPG if ya know what i mean wink wink nudge nudge) however Epic has just released a statement on banning those who do and it won't just be a regular Gears ban it would be a Microsoft reset gamerscore card /labeled cheater ban.

Me and my friend just versed a rank 100. I think he glitched/boosted it or something. and in his achievements he gt the one for winning a round on each map AFTER the level 100 one, where you have towin on each, which was strange. And he wasn't even hat good, either, so there must be some way to glitch it

maybe he lost most of them?

okay so after looking around on the web i can confirm that there is a glitch to instantly reach rank 100, it requires you to have an account that is already a 100, it seems the people that have been doing it have a dumby account that they have shared with eachother, from what i gathered you take the dumby account into training grounds, sign out then sign in with the account you want to be 100 then you go to the war journal and your level 100, they also mentioned its the same as the seriously 2.0 achievement and mentioned that your account can become "microsoft banned" "labeled as a cheater" & "gamerscore reaset" just google "gears of war 2 level 100 glitch" if you want to read the full details, doesnt sound worth it to me since you could lose alot for a stupid number

okay so after looking around on the web i can confirm that there is a glitch to instantly reach rank 100, it requires you to have an account that is already a 100, it seems the people that have been doing it have a dumby account that they have shared with eachother, from what i gathered you take the dumby account into training grounds, sign out then sign in with the account you want to be 100 then you go to the war journal and your level 100, they also mentioned its the same as the seriously 2.0 achievement and mentioned that your account can become "microsoft banned" "labeled as a cheater" & "gamerscore reaset" just google "gears of war 2 level 100 glitch" if you want to read the full details, doesnt sound worth it to me since you could lose alot for a stupid number

Yes it's called game saving and its not allowed by Microsoft nor by this site.

its a glitch trust me. my friend did it to mine and i regret it. its a curse in itself. LVL 100 glitched is not a good thing. Everyone tells you you suck, you get reported instantly.

Do not Do this Glitch. if you do you will be banned. so i am currently trying to get to the epic forums and ask them to wipe my level 100 because my friend is an idiot.

"Hey can i show this cool glitch on gears of war 2"

"yeah sure"

"Achievement unlocked: Veteran Gear"

"What the hell?"

"That was the glitch"

"What the fuck did you do that for!"

"I though you wanted the achievement?"

"i do but not by cheating. you are going to get me banned for this"

Don't do it. because if you do Epic wont believe your little squabbles over how you didn't know you we rent going to get banned. Just don't do it. At all

From what people have told me online people standby a full game of guardian and just keep killing the bots that arent the leader bots and racking up kills for several hours then achievment unlocked a few hours later... Now while this is still not a profile glitch it still sounds pretty shady to me I dont know if epic can tell how you got the level 100 achievment it sounds like either way if you have the achievement tile your probably gonna get reset... I wouldnt be risking my 90k legit Gamerscore for one 75pt. achievement i am almost level 30 already in the ranking system so Its just gonna take some time to get to 100 legit 4 sure... not impossible!!

:uzi:

Actually no you can't get banned for SPGing. But Game Saving and Hexing will get you banned.

Finally someone who knows and isnt going around saying "0MG J00 G0nA G3T PwN3D bY t3H B4Nh4mM3R LOLOLOLOLLOLLOLLOLLOOL".

Edit:

Gamesaving gets your GS reset if you get caught and Hexing gets your xbox ID banned.

Edited by iTz x KaMiKAzE

its a glitch trust me. my friend did it to mine and i regret it. its a curse in itself. LVL 100 glitched is not a good thing. Everyone tells you you suck, you get reported instantly.

Do not Do this Glitch. if you do you will be banned. so i am currently trying to get to the epic forums and ask them to wipe my level 100 because my friend is an idiot.

"Hey can i show this cool glitch on gears of war 2"

"yeah sure"

"Achievement unlocked: Veteran Gear"

"What the hell?"

"That was the glitch"

"What the fuck did you do that for!"

"I though you wanted the achievement?"

"i do but not by cheating. you are going to get me banned for this"

Don't do it. because if you do Epic wont believe your little squabbles over how you didn't know you we rent going to get banned. Just don't do it. At all

lol i seriously doubt its that easy. Plus it doesnt unlock the achievements when you rank glitch unless you glitch to 99 then hit 100 "legit." But that's just my theory as I have seen a few 100s without the achievement or any of the other rank achievements

lol i seriously doubt its that easy. Plus it doesnt unlock the achievements when you rank glitch unless you glitch to 99 then hit 100 "legit." But that's just my theory as I have seen a few 100s without the achievement or any of the other rank achievements

Trust me it is that easy and you dont have to play.

Actually no you can't get banned for SPGing. But Game Saving and Hexing will get you banned.

Yes you can be banned, i have two friends reseted because of spging.

Another weird thing lol, today i played with a lvl 100 . http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementDetails.aspx?tid=%09%5d%3a%15%18*iN%0a%02&compareTo=xxMASTERxxCLOWN

the weird thing is that he earned lvl 5, 3 24 09 same as the lvl 15 but to get to lvl 25 he last 5 days (3 29 09) but with a miracle in just 3 days he earned the achs of lvl 50 and 100 lol (4 1 09) he es very very dumb and btw he sucks very hard in multiplayer hahaha.