Achievement Trading Thread: Backgammon

Jiiri

Apparently if you play with a friend trying to get the same achievement, and you just swap doubling and declining, you can get the 100 game achievement very quickly. Anyone up for getting it, look me up! :) By the way, this will obviously also open up the 10 online games achievement, which I'm finding annoying. Earlier tonight I was playing the #1 ranked guy, l All Luck l, and had the game won. I had him barred and shut out, then he disconnected on me. I go to leave bad feedback and guess what? He's got nothing but bad rep to speak of. Wonder why? Apparently there's a 'glitch' that if you disconnect you don't take the loss, nor does the game count. So the top guys on the ladder are all disconnectors. Nice.

Anyway, send a friend request if you're looking to get these as well.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I would be interested in trading achievements with either of you over perhaps the weekend. I could play in either your afternoon-nighttime for you guys since I am in the states and usually during the week do not play until 11EST at night which would be early morning for you.

Or not since I see you both now have those, anyone esle need these achievements and can help me out. Thanks

I'd be up for a few games on the weekend, if you're interested. I'm in the states, Central time zone, and play quite a lot during the weekends. We could at least get the "10 games completed on Live" achievement knocked out.

I also need to get the 10 games online done, so if any of you still need the achievement then we could play some games, just let me know when its best for you to play and we can try and find a good time

We could try and knock some out Saturday, if you're amenable. Given the time difference, I'd have to be on about 10 am. local time, which would make it 6 or 7 pm your time, I think? That's do-able for me if it's do-able for you. I could go later in the day, but not much earlier.