Debut Trailer

Nozza

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bLFNkYsr4c&feature=player_embedded]Grand Theft Auto V Debut Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

So, what did everyone think?

So happy it's back in Sanandreas (LA). I've loved all the GTA games, so anything I would of been happy with. Maybe not Liberty City...

The graphics are really nice and are a step up. The colour and look of the city really stands out. Some of the places it looks like you'll visit look like they hold some real character.

I just want more!

Edited by Nozza

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although SA wasn't my favorite GTA it was still good, and they just did Liberty City again in the last game. So either it was going to be Vice City or SA. I would rather have the Vice City 70-80's feel but i'm sure this game will still be amazing.

I was also really hoping they would have showed the main character. Guess they want to keep that as a surprise those assholes!

Since the trailers release, game stores are now taking pre-orders for GTA V.

In the UK the RRP is around £49 at this time. Though, the game probably won't be released until this time next year, if not a little sooner. So the price may drop.

As much as I was close to clicking checkout, I'm going to wait lol

Since the trailers release, game stores are now taking pre-orders for GTA V.

In the UK the RRP is around £49 at this time. Though, the game probably won't be released until this time next year, if not a little sooner. So the price may drop.

As much as I was close to clicking checkout, I'm going to wait lol

Preordered day one!

I hope even if it is not set as you being a gang banger like in GTA:SA you will still be able to hit the gym, burger bars, clothes shops and tattoo parlors, that's what I think made GTA:SA so great in my book. I just loved the whole gang banging gangster style that it had going on. But like other people say all the GTA's are good so......

Oh by the way I'm twitching for more info.....

Yeah I liked the trailer. I kind of wish it had something like spring/fall of 2012 at the end of it but I guess that was wish full thinking.

ya, that and seeing the main character. i suppose the game is still in works and being tweaked constantly, i doubt this game will be a stinker. every rockstar game i buy seems to always kick ass:)