Heads up for 200, 350, and 500 yards achievements

Bigniptizel13

If you're looking to get the 200 yards rushing, 350 receiving, and 500 total offense; here is a heads up. #1 If you mess with the stats of the players on the roster, these achievements will not show up. I don't know why since all the other achievements unlocked just fine with the altered stats. #2 You can't unlock all these in the same game! You have to do these in separate games. I recommend trying to unlock each of these when playing Bowls and National Championships in Dynasty mode. I have personally unlocked 200 yards rushing and 350 yards receiving with unaltered teams. 500 total yards on offense (punt returns and kickoff returns do no count towards this!) is still eluding me. Best recommendation (according to other threads) is to turn offsides sliders to zero and keep sacking the QB so turn overs happen much quicker. I'm going to pick a good team (Ohio State or Notre Dame) and pay against a 1AA team (should be a fairly easy game). I'll let you know how it turns out. Also again Do Not Alter Difficulty or Quarter Length!!!! It will not unlock.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the only one that I did not get was 500 yards total. I don't know what happened. I got the achievement for getting the full thousand, but I never unlocked the 500 yards... I don't know what happened. My method did work for the other 2 achievements, but I don't know why it didn't work for the 500. I'm guessing maybe you need to get it without going over 200 yards rushing or 350 yards passing. That just might be the issue. Sorry about that. If anything changes I will let you know.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...