Offline and online totals

Y2Kasper10

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this total issue.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/nhl-11/guide/

In the guide for this game it says the breakdown of online/offline achievements is 410 offline, 590 online.

Sadly, I picked it up and started playing before looking at this and now I can't get even half the achievements because the online is disabled. Oops.

Well I might as well get as many achievements as possible!

However, I can't even see 410 that I can get.

I see:

Boost Master - 25

Top Pick - 10

Staying Power - 15

Filled Up - 35

Try It On - 5

Up & Comers - 20

Good Preview - 5

Proven Worth - 10

Poached - 10

Legendary GM - 40

Sacrifice Body - 10

Fist Pump - 5

Look No Stick - 30

Supposed to Stand - 30

Going Upstairs - 30

That's 280 and not even close to 410.

Anyone possibly take a quick look and see what I am missing?

As soon as I boot up that list, I see Custom Sweater, and that is not on your list. Do you need a connection for that? I feel like you may have assumed some were online because they relate to online functions, but a connection isn't required. Pure guess, never played the game.

As soon as I boot up that list, I see Custom Sweater, and that is not on your list. Do you need a connection for that? I feel like you may have assumed some were online because they relate to online functions, but a connection isn't required. Pure guess, never played the game.

Ya, I've been trying to get into the Ultimate Team mode, where most of these are done (including the sweater one) and it says the servers are offline for the game.

• 1 month later...
Ya, I've been trying to get into the Ultimate Team mode, where most of these are done (including the sweater one) and it says the servers are offline for the game.

Hey man. It has been a long time since I played this game, but I believe you are right when you say there is only 280 worth of gamerscore available. The writer probably added the HUT achievements in the offline section because he was unaware that they would not be achievable when the servers shut down. Just my guess. Sorry man

Hey man. It has been a long time since I played this game, but I believe you are right when you say there is only 280 worth of gamerscore available. The writer probably added the HUT achievements in the offline section because he was unaware that they would not be achievable when the servers shut down. Just my guess. Sorry man

No worries. Talked to the writer of the Walkthrough and that IS the case. He confirmed