X360A World Championship

daenius

I was wondering too, is anyone up for maybe upping the distance to 75%? I know 100% is too long really (although i would be up for it im guessing most wouldn't). It's just while these are long, i can't help but think that it is only half distance, and half isn't a lot by comparison to the real thing, lol. Just a suggestion, still happy to keep it at 50% if that's preffered.

By the way im working again sunday so i can only do the race on the Saturday.

Im happy to keep the race at 50% but i would also like to try a longer race, what i really want is DAMAGE ON FULL, i seem to be one of the few that doesnt put my car in the wall, and when some cheeky bugger with his Front Wing missing tries to overtake me, that is annoying :mad:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either Tomorrow or Wednesday would be a decent time for me to participate in the "mini-race" to test longer distances/damage.

I often find that when racing online the laps seem to go very fast. I can do a 20% race on Career and get bored, but on 50% it doesnt seem to last long enough!

Either Tomorrow or Wednesday would be a decent time for me to participate in the "mini-race" to test longer distances/damage.

I often find that when racing online the laps seem to go very fast. I can do a 20% race on Career and get bored, but on 50% it doesnt seem to last long enough!

This was my exact thinking. When racing online it just seems to go so fast :p

Me, Daenius, Brad and Noddee had a few races tonight with full damage on, we all totalled our car at least once. Though to be fair the people we raced were horrible and crashed us off.

All in all it didn't really seem to go well, but then again in the full race were people are more... Considerate, things may be better.

Me, Daenius, Brad and Noddee had a few races tonight with full damage on, we all totalled our car at least once. Though to be fair the people we raced were horrible and crashed us off.

All in all it didn't really seem to go well, but then again in the full race were people are more... Considerate, things may be better.

The problem with full damage on is that you really have to drive absolutely perfectly.

We were racing at Korea yesterday, and the last curve is a long right one that you can take from 2nd gear while accelerating up to max speed.

I just swerved one bit to the right, kissed the wall and my car was totaled. Normally this would have been a damaged tyre at best.

So it's definitely something that we have to discuss further before incorporating it into our races.

Ok, seems like our race this week will take place on Saturday.

Additionally, everybody make sure to pick your preferred car for the rest of the season, I'm going to message each person that hasn't picked one on Live, just to be sure.

The list:

Pined x360a | Force India

xI BR4D Ix | McLaren

MytH FTW | Ferrari

LFC2k6 | Renault

|| Mr Dizzle || Williams

Daenius | Virgin

Noddee1984 | Red Bull

o H i T M a N z | Mercedes

Shelton | Lotus

Crazy BigGaz | Toro Rosso

abspur x360a | BMW Sauber

derektaylor84 | HRT

Edited by daenius

The problem with full damage on is that you really have to drive absolutely perfectly.

HaZarr! I have no problems here :p

But in all seriousness. I think we should try one of the easier circuits with damage. China & Malaysia are very wide with lots of run off areas. Who knows, it could shake up the championship nicely.

Ok, seems like our race this week will take place on Saturday.

Additionally, everybody make sure to pick your preferred car for the rest of the season, I'm going to message each person that hasn't picked one on Live, just to be sure.

The list:

Pined x360a | Force India

xI BR4D Ix | McLaren

MytH FTW | Ferrari

LFC2k6 | Renault

|| Mr Dizzle || Williams

Daenius | Virgin

Noddee1984 | Red Bull

o H i T M a N z | Mercedes

Shelton | Lotus

I'll take the Sauber if it is free.

What time where you gonna start tonight, i have to be off by 7.30, so i guess for me to take part it would have to start around 6pm GMT, thats probably to early for some of you ?

6pm is good for me. I'll just be online from 6 on and we'll see how many ppl. show up!

I'll take the Sauber if it is free.

Done :)

HaZarr! I have no problems here :p

But in all seriousness. I think we should try one of the easier circuits with damage. China & Malaysia are very wide with lots of run off areas. Who knows, it could shake up the championship nicely.

Haha, as you know my friend, pride comes before the fall :p

As for the tracks, definitely sounds good!

I will be on later on if anyone wants to do any practice/racing.

Had a few races with Daenius, abspur & LFC last night, was good. Might have to use my standard xbox controller though as my racing wheel started playing up last night and when I was on this morning it was acting very twitchy and not registering wheel movement or button presses properly...

I managed to finish early so am now. Me & Hitman are doing time-trials :)

Just got #18th Global Bahrain Wet :D

PS: My headset came today. Its the most irritating headset I have ever had...

WOW! Nice going man! Also i now may not be on tonight, i may be going out again, lol. I'll be on up and until the point when i'm not i guess.

Yeah haha. I'm sure i'll have a reality check soon and come last in a race and LFC2K will take the win by 10 laps on us all haha.

I'll be on at 6 to race tonight :)

I've developed a new strategy that could see you eating those words!

Works well, unless the race is at monza :(

I managed to finish early so am now. Me & Hitman are doing time-trials :)

Just got #18th Global Bahrain Wet :D

PS: My headset came today. Its the most irritating headset I have ever had...

Yh i came like 110th in the world, i thought i'd done good, i said try beat it ... and he bloody did, totally smashed my time. But i have found out that none of my cars will go above 180 mph, even if i mess around with the gearbox, the stupid car selects 7th gear at about 150 mph, and gets stuck on the rev limiter at 175 mph, im losing so much time on the straights

Yh i came like 110th in the world, i thought i'd done good, i said try beat it ... and he bloody did, totally smashed my time. But i have found out that none of my cars will go above 180 mph, even if i mess around with the gearbox, the stupid car selects 7th gear at about 150 mph, and gets stuck on the rev limiter at 175 mph, im losing so much time on the straights

Don't just change the 7th gear, set incremements between the gears. I usually make them look like a slightly diagonal line, depending on track of course.

OK, it's now official. My racing wheel is completely broken. I was just doing a Time Trial on Singapore and it twitched to the left slightly (malfunctioning force feedback) and then it loses all power and I cannot get it to turn back on whatever I do.

Well, controller for me then. I will probably be shit now because I havent used a controller on this game since I first got it.