I'm glad I got this game.

Jndogss

I had Dragon Age 2 for a couple of years as a gift but I wanted to play Dragon Age first before I played DA 2, but after a long time I decided to play DA 2 and I realized I could get DA for free.

I've beaten it twice and I'm on Witch Hunt now. I highly recommend getting this game for the story and the many different ways you can start the game and I'm not sure what to say about the graphics.

I got it for free by using Bing rewards points and exchanging them for Xbox digital gift cards.

I picked it up a few months ago for $5 at Gamestop. Sadly it's not the big version with all the DLC, main game only :( The other version cost too online and I can't find it locally :(

I really don't like the combat, but the story and quests are fun and I hope to find the 2nd game on my trip to Gamestop this week. :)

What are the Bing reward points? I know Bing is the MS search engine. I'm on dialup so I don't travel around online so much. Have a link you can point me to to find out more info about the reward points?