crashing?

dirge

Worked fine from May 15 until today, when I reached Platinum 1. No W-Team achievement and now I'm having the same crashing to Start during "Connecting, Please wait..."

I tried both my tablet and a virtual machine; same crash. I tried a second account and no crash. Something is now messed up with my main account, just as I reach the 19th achievement.

Edit: Found a workaround. I can turn off internet on my tablet to start the game offline. Then I can reconnect and sign-in. The W-Team popped when I clicked on My Team. Hopefully the 10 Daily Puzzles with pop with no issue.

This was a fun game at times, but the lag, server disconnects, and crashes will keep me from playing it after the last achievement pops.

Edited by MathGuy42

Worked fine from May 15 until today, when I reached Platinum 1. No W-Team achievement and now I'm having the same crashing to Start during "Connecting, Please wait..."

I tried both my tablet and a virtual machine; same crash. I tried a second account and no crash. Something is now messed up with my main account, just as I reach the 19th achievement.

Edit: Found a workaround. I can turn off internet on my tablet to start the game offline. Then I can reconnect and sign-in. The W-Team popped when I clicked on My Team. Hopefully the 10 Daily Puzzles with pop with no issue.

This was a fun game at times, but the lag, server disconnects, and crashes will keep me from playing it after the last achievement pops.

Exact same for me. will report back when tried.

Exact same for me. will report back when tried.

EDIT: Worked like a charm!!