Demo... queue it up now!

Enjoyed the demo a lot. Very fluid gameplay once you get used to the controls, and a easy to understand, tension building version of the real game, even if it is a little simplified. Isn't there another rugby game coming out as well? Will wait to see which one is better.

Enjoyed the demo a lot. Very fluid gameplay once you get used to the controls, and a easy to understand, tension building version of the real game, even if it is a little simplified. Isn't there another rugby game coming out as well? Will wait to see which one is better.

Yeah there is another one and depends where you are from as to what it will be called.

It's All Blacks Rugby Challenge in New Zealand

Wallabies Rugby Challenge in Australia

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge everywhere else

Yeah there is another one and depends where you are from as to what it will be called.

It's All Blacks Rugby Challenge in New Zealand

Wallabies Rugby Challenge in Australia

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge everywhere else

what will it show up as on the achievement list?

im guessing just "Rugby Challenge"

I enjoyed the demo, the controls are simple yes, but I guess that helps non-rugby fans like myself (what can I say, I like sports games!)

That's the beauty of rugby. It's an incredibly simple game that is incredibly difficult to master.

Still loving the demo. Not gonna be GOTY, but it's a proper rugby game on the 360 which is good enough for me :D

Played the demo last night and was not impressed , passing seemed sluggish and there is a serious need for a TMO , opposition got a try even though they were 1m out. I know this is a demo and will keep an eye on the reviews of thsi and the Lomu game

That's the beauty of rugby. It's an incredibly simple game that is incredibly difficult to master.

Still loving the demo. Not gonna be GOTY, but it's a proper rugby game on the 360 which is good enough for me :D

A group of my friends meet up for FIFA nights every so often, if I get this, I could see us doing Rugby nights for a few months at least.

As you say, not a GOTY (especially not in this year with all the other possible contenders), but still an enjoyable game. I enjoy relatively realistic sports games with an arcade feel, ie simple controls, and this is certainly that kind of game.

• 2 weeks later...