This site used to be.....

DeafSunchaser

GREAT!!!! and STILL is but the slow loading time is doing my head in! also this site keeps forwarding me to http://us.chinaontv.com/sex_museum/index.html

when i get redirected to this site i cant click "back" so have to close site and reload x360a's site

and i dont ever get this problem on other sites only on x360a

You sure that it's the site's server and not your internet connection?

I'm in a hotel in France connected to a very weak signal and I don't seem to be having any problems with loading times.

As for the redirection, aren't there any programs that might help stop that?

You know how there's pop-up blockers?

I'm thinking there might also be some sort of software that prevents any unwanted redirections?

I have issues every once in a while with the site not loading for about half an hour. I'm assuming there is most likely something wrong on your end.

What you're referring to was most likely the server's fault because a few weeks ago it kept lagging frequently but lately it has returned to normal.

The OP's issue is something pertaining to his equipment. :(

Every now and again, the site will run slow and the most annoying when the search function doesnt work properly , but im on a pc at work so ive never thought it was the site and more of the network that im on, but the search doesnt always work on my iphone either but then 3G is even slower then my fancy shmancy work network , I really do <3 x360a lmao :)

What you're referring to was most likely the server's fault because a few weeks ago it kept lagging frequently but lately it has returned to normal.

The OP's issue is something pertaining to his equipment. :(

That's what I was originally assuming, especially as everything else loaded fine, just didn't want to seem like a noob:p. I would say that it would most definitely be on the end of the original poster then.

I'm surprised not one has worked this out. This website will run slow at some odd peak times due to the amount of traffic and the time of day. More people will visit at different times so the server load may slow down as it has to process so much information.

It also could be your internet connection and peak time usage as certain times of day your internet will be slower due to the amount of users logged onto your isps network.

The redirect is going to be down to what spyware/virus's you have collected, using spybot should solve that issue.

This site will run slow at times though, if it happens just put up with it or wait it out for an hour or so before you start browsing again.

heheh, you should know that your computer will get herpes from looking at pr0n....

As others have suggested, download spybot - search and destroy from http://www.safer-networking.org and also download Hi-JackThis from http://www.trendmicro.com in the products section under free tools.

With these two you should be able to remove anything if you know what you're doing/looking for. If not, HJT can create a log file that you post to their forum and they will tell you what to remove. Spybot can create a restore point on a clean system that you can roll back to with a couple of clicks. Also make sure your account on your pc isnt an admin acct coz thats how 99% of the crap gets in. set it to a regular user, and just get into the habit of right clicking on things and going 'run as administrator' if the program needs admin rights (DVD burning software quite often needs it for example as well as spybot and HJT. it sux running spybot, letting it search for an hour, only for it to tell you it cant access files coz you forgot to run as admin!)

I have to do this regularly on my girlfriends computer to get rid of all the dodgy crap that some facebook applications load or from the websites that they lead you to. The latest one i had to remove is called 'tattoodle' and it wasnt the first ive had to remove that has come from facebook. So just be careful with the applications on there too if you use it.

Edited by sneh

The forwarding is an issue on your end. I haven't ever had a problem like that with this site and it does sound like spyware.

When Routine X (if it's still him) is performing maintenance the site will run slow. When there is an overwhelmingly large amount of guests and members logged into the site, it will sometimes run slow. It happens. It happens with all sites.

Generally it runs smoothly for me here. I haven't had a problem in a while. The only thing that loads slowly for me are Achievement Checklists, and I think that is a problem with everyone here.

If it is on our end why would the exact same thing be happening to different people who all visit x360a. Because it has happened 2 me aswell, to the exact same sites. Ive ran malware bytes, hijackthis and spybot and not once has it found any spyware or anything so surely its down to x360a not us especially when three completely different people have experienced this and probably countless more people who have not posted???

If it is on our end why would the exact same thing be happening to different people who all visit x360a. Because it has happened 2 me aswell, to the exact same sites. Ive ran malware bytes, hijackthis and spybot and not once has it found any spyware or anything so surely its down to x360a not us especially when three completely different people have experienced this and probably countless more people who have not posted???

The slowness of the site is most likely on x360a's end. The redirecting would have been on the end of the original poster.