How did you come up with your Tag?

L3giOn

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the year was 2005 and it was October 31st and I was outside doing what else? And it was originally going to be something like my name but I went with this instead, I get A LOT of comments about it playing on XBL and it kind of annoys me, some people say its awesome, some say its lame. I couldn't believe that the name wasn't already taken.

I had an older one called "Ray10893", but it used my actual birthday so I couldn't download any thing for Halo 3 so I made the one I am using now. I made it "Magicman10893" because "Magicman" is a cheat code for the game Full Auto. I made an offline profile named that and then that name just stuck with me. Then the "10893" is my birthday (10th of August, 1993) and it is also my RedvsBlue.com screen name, so I combined the two of them.

I will change my name soon to "APimpNamedMagic" once I can get MSP. I will hopefully find a way to get it past the content filter for gamertags. I am choosing that because the Boondocks is one of my favorite shows and I love Katt William's character "A Pimp Named Slickback" and I am mixing that with my current gamertag by swapping "slickback" for "magic"

Edited by Magicman10893

I was originally Jemocasa a name I came up with for D&D, but then XBL screwed my gamertag and I had to come up with a new one.

Over the last 4 years I've been watching Battlestar Galactica and noticed how so many characters were drunks so I started calling the show Battlestar Alcoholica. Since it didn't fit I ended up with Battlestar Alco.