Rand al Thor 19 Clambags 300k

Apple

Its from that new movie with the guy from 300 picture pack. I think it is called Slayer.

the movie you were talking about is gamer. i saw the trailer for it the other day and didn't think to look that up, but you gave me the idea so thanks!

here's the marketplace link for those interested

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258580813/?p=1&partner=RSS&of=6&bt=0&sb=1&did=022f0001-0000-4000-8000-000058580813

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my post here is late but my reason for that is because I just got back from a 2 week holiday.

I had been keeping an eye on Rand al Thor to see when he would hit 300k. I noticed the day before I went on holiday that you were a thousand or so gamerscore away from the landmark which meant that when I got back I would have missed the chance to congratulate you in this thread.

I hope you don't give up whoring, would be great to see a challenger to push Stallion83 even more (guy is whoring it up big time right now though). :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ugh...I would never go through all those shit games he played. It goes against some of my rules of my code as a gamer:

1. Don't support shit developers by buying/renting their shit titles.

2. Don't buy/rent games just because of an easy 1k GS if they're not of interest.

3. Don't buy/rent games that have the majority of GS in multiplayer.

There was a point not too long ago where I was strongly considering making a list of every 360 game and getting a Gamefly subscription to get as much GS as I could. But that quickly ended when I asked myself, "Is going through all the bullshit for GS and ditching the fun times and experiences worth doing it?". Fuck no!

Congrats on the 300k and god help your addiction to GS.