Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I'm looking to set up a boosting party for Saturday evening and most of Sunday (6th and 7th of march) GMT. I'm currently level 16, so a long way to go.

Message me over Live if you're interested.

It's going to being turret boosting on solo adam grab, as it's easier to have 6 people online at one time rather than trying to get 10.

1. MattyBoi93

Right, I'm looking to set up a boosting party for Saturday evening and most of Sunday (6th and 7th of march) GMT. I'm currently level 16, so a long way to go.

It's going to being turret boosting on solo adam grab, as it's easier to have 6 people online at one time rather than trying to get 10.

1. MattyBoi93

2. Admiral Ruffles

1. MattyBoi93

2. Admiral Ruffles

3. Phyrd

Looks like this is coming together nicely. would like to get to 10 or 11 maybe. I need the save the sister achievement so we may run one match of that so that everyone who needs that can get it, then switch to adam grab. Also trials are a good way to get an adam boost. But if the hacking method works best then that's what we'll do.

1. trooplee - TLee413 (any night)

2. xMidget Furyx (saturday night)

3. SiR409 - SiR409 (any night)

4. DrChiz (any night)

5. MehurinIV (any night)

6.JPX SinCere (Both nights)

7. theMahl3r (both nights)

8. DX Jedi (prefer Friday but should be available for both)

Looks like this is coming together nicely. would like to get to 10 or 11 maybe. I need the save the sister achievement so we may run one match of that so that everyone who needs that can get it, then switch to adam grab. Also trials are a good way to get an adam boost. But if the hacking method works best then that's what we'll do.
Hacking is definately faster than doing trials. You can average 1100-1400 if both people have speedy hack. But trials are nice fill in work if there's not enough turrets.

1. trooplee - TLee413 (any night)

2. xMidget Furyx (saturday night)

3. SiR409 - SiR409 (any night)

4. DrChiz (any night)

5. MehurinIV (any night)

6.JPX SinCere (Both nights)

7. theMahl3r (both nights)

8. DX Jedi (prefer Friday but should be available for both)

9.The Petrol Can (any night)

I boosted with some groups last week but had to go out of town, and now they're all done. I'm up to level 33.