Infernal: Hell's Vengeance (MY REVIEW)

Don't buy or even rent.. no worth playing for achievements tho!

• Crap game.
  • Bad sounds.
  • Bad graphics.
  • Bad gameplay.
  • Bad controlling.
  • annoying puzzles.
  • Bad saving system.
  • Heavy game on the Xbox lines and Load too much even with install.
  • Not stack achieves .. you have to play it three times which is very lame.
  • I don't recommend it for anyone, its not fun not easy 1k not even short game!

I GIVE IT 1.5/10

WHY THIS GAME IS HERE ANYWAY?

ITS LIKE an 1998 game! :mad:

I didn't expect to see a games like this after 2008

wtf :@

Edited by Painkiller Q8

Cone on guys...it's not really that bad...I mean yeah you can't really control your guy in any conceivable way, and the difficulties don't stack, it looks like crap and the story is stupid....but it's not that bad. Right?

well, with all those Negative thing all I can say its totally bad and that bad :p

C'mon man .. I never played a stupid game like this in ages -_-

yea... this game is total crap. It DOES get better a little more into the game.... but thats about it. The save system is the WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN... no autosave??? wtf?? forget to save, come to a boss, and die, didnt save? ahh damn you gotta start the game OVER

thanks for the info, almost put it in my gamefly que. I'm very compelled to get 1000 in every game I play, and this would have probably been the most painful... and I have 1000 for Jumper and am working on Eragon right now, so bad games usually aren't a problem for me if they are 10 hrs or less for full 1000.

Normally I dont buy into peoples opinions about games based on their overall quality... I was wrong about this turd, my complaints about this game are obviously the lack of an Auto-save or Checkpoint system, the fact that you can absorb an ass load of bullets without dying but you cant survive an 8ft drop without dying, and the constant freezing, resulting in a restart and back to last save :mad:. This "game" has countless other problems that I'm not gonna bother with, Bottom line THIS GAME IS GARBAGE!!!

I think it is an easy game. Should take around 10-15hrs for 1k. All achievements can be gained on easy. Then just go back and beat on normal and hard and boom 1k.

GARBAGE !! lmao!! if I have worst to say,, I will say .. because this game is not only crap ..its totally lame and shit.. I am stuck at the fiirst boos in the end of the mission 1 or chapter 1 .. what ever they call it !

fucking glitchy hard motherf*cker !! wont play it anymore !

All you have to do is kill the few guys around him and then unload on him with an assault rife while using Mana. Took me like 3 mins to beat him.

All the whining in this thread has inspired me....I shall now go out and get a 1000 in this game. After that I shall return and laugh at all you girls for not being able to finish it.

HELLOO!! we can finish this dude.. but its not worth it ! I prefer to play Hannah Montanan instead of this shit!

but for Avhievements .. I am ready to play any game.. even SUPER BAD ONCE :D lol

I kinda wish I wouldnt have started this shit game. I don't know how I am gonna bring myself to finish it.

I warned you in a pm, you just couldn't listen could you lol. I believe it was along the lines of "This Game is Horrible!" and "Easy 1K if you like the sound of 3 Play throughs"

All in all this game is terrible, but I know I've played worse for 1000GS. Plus I have my 1K in it so it couldn't have been too bad. Now, Leisure Suit Larry now THAT is a painful 1000.

All the whining in this thread has inspired me....I shall now go out and get a 1000 in this game. After that I shall return and laugh at all you girls for not being able to finish it.

Arent you full of yourself..... Its not a hard game by any means just not worth the time to complete it 3 times, 1 time was more than enough for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...