xbox preivew

DRUNK0NDAFL00R

i think its interesting sure...but to be honest, the only big thing is the Netflix update.

Avatar Marketplace is far too pricey...it should be much cheaper...10 MSP as a price point? Use leftover MSP? Im not paying $4 for my avatar to have an RC warthog... I spent 30 mins on my avatar back with the NXE preview, and I've spent maybe a total of 15 minutes since. I have my xbox 360 to play games, not to play with a cartoon version of myself.

Avatar Awards...very cool, but not up yet.

Games on Demand ... very excited for this, again not up yet

Beyond that its mostly just UI tweaks.

I was really impressed with the preview.

The netflix update is the best thing on the preview, by far for me. I love the fact that I had watched a movie and then it showed me a bunch of movies in the same genre. The instant browsing=AMAZING!!!

The avatar marketplace is pretty far out there with the price points. I said before I got it that I would never buy clothes for my avatar but it took me about a min. before I have bought a steampunk vest for my avatar. 160 points sucks for a vest I never get to actually use, but looks damn good.

All and all I am really impressed with the new update, but as El Capitaine said the avatar rewards and the games on demand will most likely end up the big selling point.