Not really sure what happened to my game but

brent420

I breezed through the game following the brutal play through guide with all hunters with the traits and personalitys to improve accuracy which was always around 80% chance to hit. Now I'm at yr 240 and all my hunters chance to hit are under 50%? Don't no why but I do know u can't beat the game if u can't shoot anything.

My standards and regents/partners both have patriotic and no bad accuracy traits or personalitys so I'm stuck cant win a battle lol any ideas

Yes that's done and it has no effect on hunters accuracy. all my hunters stats say around 105-120% accuracy on there stats page but when I line up a shot it says around 53% at best don't matter how far away or close says 53% or lower and on seeds it says like 37%

So I'm screwed either have to start all over and hope to get lucky or say forget this game.

The only thing that bothers me is that I set it all up the way I was suppose to and recommended to by the people who beat it on brutal and it didn't matter at all

That's odd. I wish I had an answer for you. IIR some of my less experienced hunters would have ~80% accuracy and that was annoying enough. If your not doing an Iron playthrough you can save often in battle, however it sounds.like you'll be missing enough to make it a grind. Maybe try a new.set up; you can use all hunters, but I found alchemists incredibly useful as well as st.least one maxed out caberjack.

• 4 weeks later...
That's odd. I wish I had an answer for you. IIR some of my less experienced hunters would have ~80% accuracy and that was annoying enough. If your not doing an Iron playthrough you can save often in battle, however it sounds.like you'll be missing enough to make it a grind. Maybe try a new.set up; you can use all hunters, but I found alchemists incredibly useful as well as st.least one maxed out caberjack.

I've found that one Caberjack/Shadowjack to "tank" supplemented by two Hunters, one Trickshot, and one Alchemist/Boomstriker makes for damn near flawless victories on a consistent basis.