Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

A new idea to the forum. This thread will be for people to sign up with their gamertag, the achievement they wish to trade and the times and timezone that they are available.

Please follow the rules above, no spamming, it will be deleted, once you have posted your details, please then PM each other to confirm details.

Messages should be short and concise.

Threads created containing achievement swapping in this section will be deleted, no questions asked!

UPDATE: When you have achieved the achievement that you put up for trading, please EDIT the original post with achievement achieved, thanks.

[P1NSEEKER edit] Removed all posts pre March 1st

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys getting this game tonight after work for an amazing 9.99 lol just looking to see if anybody is up for working on the online games, i am very dedicated to getting score and have just started aload of games off like moto gp chrome hounds etc (pretty hard long ones) and am getting this to take a break form those games so if someone wants to do this 2 nights a week or more or less its all good let me know, p.s i run on gmt and i am bad with time as it is so if you can let me know what your time diff is so i can write down when i need to be on to get the games wiv any foreign or american gamers :)

• 2 weeks later...

ok people, I'm looking for a person to help out with the last 3 achievements I need in this game. As usual, I will help you out as well with your achievements. If anyone is interested, send a FR to BurnthePriest87 and we'll get this done. I would like to play some each night to work toward the 500 wins and so on. I'm on pretty much everyday, so we should be able to finish this game in no time, as long as someone can play as much as I.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...