1. 1. Do you prefer COD4 or RBSV2?

• Call of duty 4
    • Rainbow six vegas 2
    • I like them equally!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like both for defirent reasons but I prefer RB6.

I used to spent hours on COD4, campaign and MP. COD4 for some reason just feels like an arcade run and gun (not to mention getting stabbed after you shot him with a shotty) game. There's no real advantage in playing as a team or on your own (that's my opinion). If you happen to run into 2 or more players and get killed....martyrdom....

RB6 is more close quarter combat orientated. You can still run run and gun (if that's your style) but chances are you will get killed by people working as a team.

In COD4 battles can switch really quick from 1 corner of a map to another, where as RB6 it is often (longer fights) fought over a specific area on the map.

I prefer Rainbow Six Vegas 2 over Call of Duty 4 because RSV2 you have to have tactics and work together but with CoD4 you just rush in and murder like always. CoD4 was fun at first till you unlocked everything and it just got played out while RSV2 you have to work to unlock everything harder but still will always be fun because of the tactics wise that you have to use.

I use to always play Singleplayer in COD4 and alot in multiplayer. Never really got to play RSV1 (but I have played every single Rainbow Six before it). So when I played this game I just loved and even forgot how to play COD4 with the sprinting and cover...etc. Now when I play COD4 I just get bored.... RSV2 for me. But COD4 is a great game. (I still need to try to beat it on verteran though...)

Both games are amazing. And both games will get old after a certain amount of playtime. I am personally done with CoD4 and will probably trade it in shortly. Then I'll play R6V2 everyday until April 29th, at which point GTA IV will not leave my 360 for a looooooooooong time.

Games like this go in cycles. R6V1 is still a good game, but if you try to play it now, it's like a ghost town and takes forever for a room to fill up. Halo 2 is kinda like that too. Eventually, Halo 3 will probably be like that (but I wouldn't know because I traded my copy in shortly after buying CoD4... see what I mean?).

COD4 was the first shooter I had the chance to play on the xbox. I loved it from the very first mission, however The whole Vegas thing has got me addicted , I havent played COD4 since I got the first Vegas game. It remains to be seen how long the love for RSV1 & 2 though as I just picked up GOW and Bioshock. (Yes Im a newb to xbox so , I catching up on the must have games):uzi:

Both games are very different but both are still very good. I will admit that COD4 was more fun during its prime, but now I am sick of it and need Vegas 2 for a nice change in the style of typical shooters.

Same here. The enjoyment of COD when it was new was higher than Vegas is right now. I just got tired of COD. I also like how the host can turn grenades off in Vegas 2. The grenade spam in COD 4 is rediculous. So, I will go with R6V2.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 WAY over COD4. I did play COD4 on the PC, and the game is painfully unrealistic. The multiplayer was lame. All anyone ever depended on was grenades and the magical knife that always killed you in one hit.

You could get stabbed in the foot with that thing and die.

The singleplayer of COD4 was WAY TOO short. Even Counter-Strike's singleplayer "Condition Zero Bonus Missions" was a lot longer than that.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2's singleplayer is painfully hard.....it might get repetitive clearing rooms every 2 minutes, but at least there is a challenge. I still have not beaten the campaign in RSV2 on any difficulty.