x360a Club Thread

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work has been pretty hectic the past couple of weeks, but I've got myself a couple of days off and I'll be messaging all those in the waiting list. Anyone I have previous messaged and proceed to recieve no reply this time again from, will be removed.

Please Note:

If there is space in the Club and you are on the waiting list, you're not a substitute. You are waiting to be invited into the club immediately. By having your name on the Waiting List, you will be guaranteed entry into the Club.

Only when the Club is full, will the Waiting List turn into an actual 'Waiting' list. Sounds complicated, but to put into simple terms, if there's a space, you're in.

Important

I'd just like to point out that if you feel you have done enough to earn yourself a promotion and I tell you differently, please do not argue. It will only aggrivate me and will cause problems.

I've mapped out in black & white what everyone has to do to earn a promotion; Help out another member of the club by helping them gain either 1 achievement or atleast 2 objectives.

I've had a complaint from someone I won't name, stating that doing 'a few' inter-club races was sufficient for a promotion, I'm sorry but that's nowhere near good enough. Even if the person who you have helped thinks it's good enough, it's up to either me or the President and we both say no.

The reason we've set these rules out is simple.

Myself, Raven and a handful of other people have worked our asses off getting the club from nothing to Level 3. We spent a load of time online racing endlessly and after it was all done, we could've just ended the club. Instead, we decided to keep it going and run it so everyone had a fair chance of getting the achievements/objectives. By helping someone out with anything, we deemed it fairer than having you start a new club and repeating what we did with less people.

If you have a problem with doing what I've said, please get out and look elsewhere because it's called leeching and I don't welcome it. I've said in the opening post that I don't welcome free passes like I used to. It's unfair on myself and the people that worked hard to get the club where it's at and for people to walk in, take advantage of that and walk out is unacceptable.

Again, I'd like to remind you all that I can walk away from this at anytime and just leave things be, but I'm not that type of person.

I might stray from time to time as I have real life commitments, but I'll be back in a short period to get everything up-to-date and help people out.

* Side Note

I'd like to add that I've messaged all gamertags in the Waiting List.

You all have 2 weeks to get in touch with me via XBL or the x360a forums. Failure to do so will result in your name being removed.

In 2 weeks time I'll be going over the Club's Member and Raw Recruits list and checking for activity and achievement completion. Anyone with everything they need will be removed, likewise with activity on the Raw Recruits list.

Edited by Scotsman Elite

Hi, i'm new to the club just joined yesterday so im lookin for people who I could help out with objectives or achievements actually im pretty active right now so just hit me up ingame or message me here or via xbox live GT: Thugsta96

greetz

Message sent to everyone on the Waiting List. Please reply accordingly.

I'd like to also say, everyone in the Raw Recruits/Members, please use this forum to arrange dates/times for racing and getting achievements/objectives done!

Every couple of weeks I'll be looking to flush anyone out who is extremely inactive and has completed all club-related achievements. -(ACH)

Thanks, got the message. I don't mind remaining on the waiting list for now. I just arranged for my Xbox to go in for replacement, 3 months old and wouldn't read some discs, and they told me it might take a couple weeks. As soon as it gets back I will let everyone know and will be very active trying to make up for lost time.

I still need "Co-Op Challenger" and "My Club and Me" from club based achievements, if anyone still needs boosting for this, LMK. Also I need someone to help me with the Socializing achievement as I can never catch Scotsman online. >.<

I still need "Co-Op Challenger" and "My Club and Me" from club based achievements, if anyone still needs boosting for this, LMK. Also I need someone to help me with the Socializing achievement as I can never catch Scotsman online. >.<

I'm a pain in the ass to get a hold of, I know...

Next time I see you online, I'll send a message towards your face at rocket speed, I promise! Do likewise with me and we'll get that achievement out of the way.

Just noticed you're not on the club list, shall need to get that fixed right away and get you in.

Hey Scotsman. I'm currently in club x360c, but no one else ever seems to come online. I am looking to get the 30 club wins and inter club stuff. I've already driven the four cars so promotion type stuff isn't an issue, and shows that I just want to do the races. Assuming your club is a bit more active, can I come aboard?

is this club still going? looks like the list has not updated for past few days? im currently renting this game and looking to get rid of it asap

The club will always be going, as I've mentioned a few times, I might be away for a short period but I'll always return. At the moment I work Sundays, Mondays & Tuesdays doing 12+ hour shifts, so I don't have time to come on here and update things.

Send me a message on XBL about when you're online and I'll get you in.

Messaging me on XBL is the quickest way to get a reply. That goes for everyone with a question.

As above, Dimrill and I helped each other get all the achs and objectives. I've since gotten the car achievement, thanks!

I don't mind helping out any other members until such time as Scotsman Elite removes me from the club.

You're down for OBJ too, so having the achievements will not get you a removal.

Allow me to take this time to remind everyone that if you're down for Objectives as well as Achievements, only full completion of Objectives will have you removed from the club. Until such times, you are a full and secure Member.

Also, please do not feel you can only join this club for the 'Exclusive CarS' achievement. This club is for more than a single achievement.

This club is for all Achievements and all Objectives related to clubs.

With that said, I'd like everyone who has the achievements and is still to complete the Objectives to keep me informed of your progress so I know you're still active and can keep your place in the club.

As always, those who stray from the game for a period of 2 weeks will be removed regardless of their progress.

You're down for OBJ too, so having the achievements will not get you a removal.

Just went and checked, I have all the objectives now too.

The reason I was saying what I said was a) I'm really glad to see this club is still going as getting the club achievements otherwise will be extremely hard and time consuming, so I wanted to help out while I was still around, and b) while Dimrill and I were boosting, we didn't really see many other club members online. So, people might join and then be stuck for trying to get much done as they need at least one other club member to do anything.

So yeah, I have now done everything I set out to in the club, please feel free to remove me when needed but until then when I'm playing I don't mind helping any solitary members with their own objs/achs. Thanks!

I am looking to get 10 people together to do the Socializing Achievement

But ONLY for 75 winning hands in a tournament

This will be going around the table folding to give wins to each other

This will only work with 10 people you must be a level 5

Thursday 9pm EST

Add yourself if interested

1.MR2TURBO