bathroom level 25 5 stars

master_shake_350

First time I did this I only got 4 stars and I have just completed it with 5 but it keeps going back to 4. This voids me from 2 achievements.

Anyone else have this problem?

At the time of getting the 5 stars I was without connection. But that can't be it as I unlocked the last vanishing star 10 minutes before.

I had this happen to me a couple of times. The only solution for it that I found was to totally exit out of the game, then start it back up and go to level select and pick the specific level you need to complete. Once you complete it with all the stars, you should get that level to save with all of the stars. This happen to me on level 23 of the lab level and I just completed all of the cheevs after I went through the above steps.

This really fooking sucks! Did you unlock the laboratory achievement first?

No lab cheevo dude, tried the restarting method, didn't work unfortunately, just uninstalled and starting again. Such an easy game. This time im not progressing to the next puzzle until I have the full 3/5 stars

I had this happen to me a couple of times. The only solution for it that I found was to totally exit out of the game, then start it back up and go to level select and pick the specific level you need to complete. Once you complete it with all the stars, you should get that level to save with all of the stars. This happen to me on level 23 of the lab level and I just completed all of the cheevs after I went through the above steps.

This didn't work for me, just restarted the game from scratch and it happened again on an earlier level. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOK this game now.

Same problem here, but on level 21 of the bathroom. Got 4 on my first try, and then 5, but on the level select it always shows 4 stars on this level. I have all of the stars on the other bathroom levels, and I have completed level 21 countless times now, so am unsure what to do.

***EDIT*** Okay, after countless efforts, I managed to pop the Bathroom Hunt achievement. Only way I could get it to work was by beating my high score on that level. So... for anybody with this problem... concentrate on completing the level as fast as you can, and go for the time bonus. Hopefully you can beat your highest score. Fingers crossed that this works for everyone!

Edited by Ooyah
Possible solution found

Same problem here, but on level 21 of the bathroom. Got 4 on my first try, and then 5, but on the level select it always shows 4 stars on this level. I have all of the stars on the other bathroom levels, and I have completed level 21 countless times now, so am unsure what to do.

***EDIT*** Okay, after countless efforts, I managed to pop the Bathroom Hunt achievement. Only way I could get it to work was by beating my high score on that level. So... for anybody with this problem... concentrate on completing the level as fast as you can, and go for the time bonus. Hopefully you can beat your highest score. Fingers crossed that this works for everyone!

Glad I checked this post before uninstalling my game. Beat my highscore and the achievement popped. Thank you!

Glad I checked this post before uninstalling my game. Beat my highscore and the achievement popped. Thank you!

I have this problem too!!! :mad::mad::mad::uzi::uzi::uzi::(:(:(

There is no way I can beat my highscore. I got those unlucky four stars way too quick. Getting sick of this!

EDIT: did it directly after writing this :/ finally got that achievement.

• 3 weeks later...

Crap, I had this happen to me on the final level of the bathroom, annoying enough to beat how it is, now I have to try and beat my high score (which I haven't even looked at once on any level)? I guess the alternative of playing the whole thing over is worse so I'll plug along today and hopefully get lucky - nice fine Ooyah.

• 10 months later...