FUT Web app is live!

Jamski

Managed to pull Carrick (80) from one of them free packs and got 2500 coins as a free gift. That's about it to be honest.

I got the same gift but all crappy players really.

Can you trade on the market? Says I have to play on a console first. Ready only new players will have to do that but I've been playing for years.

Could it be because this is my first season on the Xbone?

I got the same gift but all crappy players really.

Can you trade on the market? Says I have to play on a console first. Ready only new players will have to do that but I've been playing for years.

Could it be because this is my first season on the Xbone?

Mine says the same but I've never played FIFA on the one myself.

Managed to get Sirigu in a free pack and a tasty silver from the BPL who went for 4.5 k. Not to add the added bonus of 2.5k on the first day.

On the first day of FIFA I always buy one player that I keep in my club for the whole year and try to implement him into as much teams as possible... Last year it was Ibarbo, this year it's the Man United youngster Anthony Martial... I know I know, I should've waited until the 24th for the release but I always want a card that is released on the first day of the FIFA web app. It's like my little tradition.

I only got 1000 coins on the web app and no bonus pack. I did have 5 packs on the main game tho so can't argue. I quick sold all of the crap and started buying my FC Bayern Team. I'm going to try and build the team fully this year. Last year was a BPL team but I wanted a change lol

Bayern ain't gonna be cheap especially with the addition of Vidal and Alaba's rating increase. I usually get bored of UT myself eventually.

Bayern ain't gonna be cheap especially with the addition of Vidal and Alaba's rating increase. I usually get bored of UT myself eventually.

At my last check ALABA was around the 15k mark... I'd snap him up however I only have 1k in the bank currently...

On another note. I just set up my offline Draft squad. I got better players in the reserves section than I got in the subs bench lol

At my last check ALABA was around the 15k mark... I'd snap him up however I only have 1k in the bank currently...

On another note. I just set up my offline Draft squad. I got better players in the reserves section than I got in the subs bench lol

Lol. I won't be able to play it until Thursday. Plus I haven't played FIFA on the One yet so I can't even access the market.

I am unable to buy FIFA points in game, keeps coming up with error. Any ideas around this issue?
I had this issue yesterday, but then it managed to let me buy them around 7PM ET. I actually bought some points using Xbox Smartglass, payment went through, got home and checked my UT, but no points. Ugh. I'm hoping it sorts itself out, as I REALLY don't want to have to contact Xbox or EA Support.

Managed to get Sirigu in a free pack and a tasty silver from the BPL who went for 4.5 k. Not to add the added bonus of 2.5k on the first day.

On the first day of FIFA I always buy one player that I keep in my club for the whole year and try to implement him into as much teams as possible... Last year it was Ibarbo, this year it's the Man United youngster Anthony Martial... I know I know, I should've waited until the 24th for the release but I always want a card that is released on the first day of the FIFA web app. It's like my little tradition.

I'm planning an Serie A EPL and French League 1 hybrid with Martial up front. Think he may get in TOTW this week too. :)