Any way for me to get this?

Jappe XBA

I know this is only for US accounts and I'm from Europe, just wanna now if there is a way for me to download this. I tried to make an US account and then I saw this on marketplace, but couldn't download it. Propably because I'm silver? I tried to use 48 hour trial but it says its invalid... Any help??:confused:

You couldn't get it on your US account? I'm assuming that a silver account would work fine to download it, as they have nearly full access to the marketplace. Try again, I think? :confused: Let me know how it goes.

And what did it saw when it was "unavailable"?

I asked my friend and he said that I need a gold membership, tried to input my 48 hour trial code but said that its not valid :/

I got it while I had a silver account. so i dont know why you are having problems. Maybe create a new american account.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Try changing the console settings as well as using the American account. Make sure you're using an American account on an xbox that thinks it's in America. This might help? I can't remember how I did it, but I didn't have gold; that's for sure.

And I love this game tbh. Still need Ace though.

I know this is only for US accounts and I'm from Europe, just wanna now if there is a way for me to download this. I tried to make an US account and then I saw this on marketplace, but couldn't download it. Propably because I'm silver? I tried to use 48 hour trial but it says its invalid... Any help??:confused:

If you still want it, you can get it here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1941741#post1941741