Achievements not unlocking?

brent420

The only one that worked was complete training. Otherwise I've called in Titan 25 times won on the dlc maps completed a weapon and many others but nothing unlocks? And all achievement say 0% lol any ideas?

The achievement app is screwed up today for many people. You're achievements will unlock once it gets sorted out.

I unlocked some I mentioned but still got 5 that say 100% done unlocking....but they won't still won't unlock it's been a couple days now? And by the way what are battle marks and how u get them?

Also in the guide it says when u finish the campaign u can pick which chapter u can play I don't see an option for that

I unlocked some I mentioned but still got 5 that say 100% done unlocking....but they won't still won't unlock it's been a couple days now? And by the way what are battle marks and how u get them?

Also in the guide it says when u finish the campaign u can pick which chapter u can play I don't see an option for that

1. I had a Dead Rising 3 achievement stuck at 100% for over a month before it unlocked but it eventually did.

2. Battlemarks are earned based on your play if you have reached Gen 10 and have your Ranked Chip turned on. If you're not Gen 10 you can go to the DLC section of this forum and request an invite to Ranked play. Every Gen 10 gets 5 invites I think.

3. That was taken out of the game for some reason. When the guide was written you could select what mission you wanted. Now you just have to keep playing and if you're lucky, you'll get what you need.

• 1 month later...

I noticed that yesterday that all my progress got reset to 0% when I started playing and I didn't get my achievement for winning on haven, but when I went to the achievements app my progress was there it just wasn't updating, went back into titanfall played on dig site and then both win on dig site and then haven popped very slowly.

The weird thing is when I woke up today it randomly gave completion for 5 achievements that are not done yet like 8/10 for pull, missing 4 voices, but still getting voices in my head, and although losing still getting the 10 win streak, etc.

I'm hoping this glitch is just with the achievements app and not from the game itself, I don't want to make it to gen 10 and not have that unlock or too legit to quit