New to Jap games Little help please....

ok i started this game ...but i'm not sure where to go and what to do ive went left at the main screen and played the level (that the user posted about the 7 million video) and got 9 ach. but not sure what achievements i got lol if your o the main screen do you go left for pork and right for pink? and are they based on arcade and the other or can u do both?

Someone please help if your still playing

• 5 months later...
ok i started this game ...but i'm not sure where to go and what to do ive went left at the main screen and played the level (that the user posted about the 7 million video) and got 9 ach. but not sure what achievements i got lol if your o the main screen do you go left for pork and right for pink? and are they based on arcade and the other or can u do both?

Someone please help if your still playing

I have it. I believe from what I can remember Muchi Muchi Pork is on the left and Pink Sweets is on the right. You'll know Muchi Muchi Pork though as it has all them little pigs to collect. I'm in the same boat as you though about achievements, i've gotten very few all for about 350 gamerscore. I've managed to tick off the ones on here that i've got tho but as far as I can see from the rest, I doubt i'll get anymore.

• 2 years later...