Girl gamers.. they exist!

NinjaKiwiVI

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain to me why it is such an acheivement to be a girl gamer. Seriously you guys are reinforcing the steriotype that gamers are fat boys with acne that sit at home and play with themselves all day. Im not being a hater, just saying that its great that there are girl gamers just dont get so damn excited about it lol.

Edited by RenegadeFlanker

Only that many? Interesting.

Gotta wonder what the forum dev's original idea was when they made a forum reward simply based on being a lady gamer. If we're going to get into genetics, I need awards for obnoxious curly hair and Irish heritage.

Oh and welcome to the site NKiwi, good to have ya.

If that's the case then I should get a award for having dreads..Which i'm pretty sure is much more rare than being a girl gamer;)(patiently waiting for the day i receive it btw>,>).

Also for the comments about there are girl gamers, haven't you looked up the definition of MMORPG?(MostlyMenOnlineRolePlayingGirls)

But in all seriousness there is a wide female gamer community, gamers just tend to get a lil overexcited when they find one.

{Btw welcome to the site Ninja(Kunoichi)Kiwi, I'm also ninja myself(currently in training)}

p.s. Ever notice how any thread with"girl gamer" in it has an enormously large number of views? For example this one has 500+ at the moment while the rest have about 20+:p lol c'mon guys..really?

I'm a girl gamer & I take gaming very seriously.

I made a new account over the summer because I messed up my first one with an email I can't remember and xbox support is doing nothing to help me.

my first one was a little over 20k but I'm online everyday trying to get my score back up.

I always out-do my fiance and his friends think it's the coolest thing, like they've never seen a girl play before? ha

Dam, i guess it's a part of our generation "bridging the gap". I think the saying for back then was"Alone you stay, to forever play". Now if you have no one to play with...jus turn to your gf/fiance/wife/etc because they play the games with you(alot of times they're better). As for having no one on your friends list, i have no idea how to do that...i get random invites from ppl i've never met.....And i accept them;)

I'm a girl gamer & I take gaming very seriously.

I made a new account over the summer because I messed up my first one with an email I can't remember and xbox support is doing nothing to help me.

my first one was a little over 20k but I'm online everyday trying to get my score back up.

I always out-do my fiance and his friends think it's the coolest thing, like they've never seen a girl play before? ha

It is the coolest thing. To not only have a girl who does the "dirty deeds" but then one that luvs getting whooped in a game of MW2 everyday... I'd love to have a chick gamer

Ohh, well... You have alot of girl gamers on this forum,

So can I be rude enough to ask you, what brings you to this site other then achievements?

It's not rude at all :) I always get stuck on games and I'm trying to complete some games 100% but so far unsuccessful, so I'm hoping this site will help me do that.

This may sound kinda harsh and rude but plz don't take this the wrong way, but honestly I don't care either way whether you're a girl or guy gamer. So many ppl lie about there gender online these days I don't even bother caring, but welcome none the less to this site I hope you enjoy you're stay, and if u need help with anything alot of ppl will be here to help you including myself :p

Edited by flash of doom

This may sound kinda harsh and rude but plz don't take this the wrong way, but honestly I don't care either way whether you're a girl or guy gamer. So many ppl lie about there gender online these days I don't even bother caring, but welcome none the less to this site I hope you enjoy you're stay, and if u need help with anything alot of ppl will be here to help you including myself :p

I know what you mean. I just hate it when people think down on me because I'm a girl gamer.