Call of Juarez 4 announced!

1morey

Ubisoft has revealed that Call of Juarez 4 is in the making, and hinting it will take place during Bound in Blood (a sort of midquel) or shortly after.

Ubisoft has also sent out emails to confirmed owners of Call of Juarez: The Cartel to see what they did or didn't like about the Cartel.

Here is the link: http://thegamingliberty.com/index.php/2011/11/23/ubisoft-email-reveals-new-call-of-juarez-in-the-works/?mid=5397148

IMO the Cartel was awesome, and was horribly underrated. Of course the series has always been underrated. But Call of Juarez 4? Insta buy for me.

Edited by 1morey

Good to hear that there going back to CoJ routes and as for CoJ The Cartel normally i don't give a shit about reviews but a one that got a 2/10 is not underated. This will be more than likely a buy for me.

Me, I can usually tell when a reveiwer is biased/full of crap/just plain ignorant.

For example, everyone said that the game used too much F-bombs. Yet IIRC, I didn't hear about that in Grand Theft Auto IV, Army of Two, Homefront, or Black Ops. And then people said the game was trying to be a competitor to GTA and Mafia. "Oh, this game has gangsters. It must be ripping off of GTA". Like GTA and Mafia are the only games that HAVE to have "modern" criminals. And people said that the reason for it going modern was because of RDR. RDR was good, and so was Call of Juarez. Ubisoft wanted it modern (Apparantly someone at ubisoft was watching No Country for Old Men, as The Cartel makes at least three references to the movie, along with references to Dirty Harry, and the previous 2. CoJ games).

And remember you can't spell ignorant without IGN.

Just my two cents. But to me, it really doesn't matter what the timeframe is, Old West or Neo-Western, so long as the story has ties to the Gold of Juarez, and/or a "law" motif.

• 5 months later...

Now let's be real here guys, Ubisoft is a great game maker and COJ is a amazing game by all means. But you cannot sit there and tell me that the game is near perfect. Let's compare COJ to..o I don't know....Halo? now, halo has a WAY better FPS engine and graphics. The game play is amazing in COJ, but I wish they could focus just a taaaaaaad bit on graphics. When I played Medal of honor, I was a little disappointed in the graphics and lack of real feel to it, unlike Call of duty. But I for one actually HATE call of duty and in protest play lesser games like medal of honor and Call of juarez. NOT saying Ubisoft is a bad company, they just need to up the graphics engine a bit and ad a little more character to their games is all. Other than that, CANNOT WAIT FOR COJ4!!!!! what's it gonna be named? Call of Juarez: Praise White Jesus? LOL!, in reference to rays becoming a minister in BiB

Now let's be real here guys, Ubisoft is a great game maker and COJ is a amazing game by all means. But you cannot sit there and tell me that the game is near perfect. Let's compare COJ to..o I don't know....Halo? now, halo has a WAY better FPS engine and graphics. The game play is amazing in COJ, but I wish they could focus just a taaaaaaad bit on graphics. When I played Medal of honor, I was a little disappointed in the graphics and lack of real feel to it, unlike Call of duty. But I for one actually HATE call of duty and in protest play lesser games like medal of honor and Call of juarez. NOT saying Ubisoft is a bad company, they just need to up the graphics engine a bit and ad a little more character to their games is all. Other than that, CANNOT WAIT FOR COJ4!!!!! what's it gonna be named? Call of Juarez: Praise White Jesus? LOL!, in reference to rays becoming a minister in BiB

Well, CoJ 1 tells what happens after Ray becomes a minister. You should check it out if you haven't.

• 6 months later...