• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since black ops 2 is almost comming out I would love to complete this game before black ops 2 releases, The only achievement I have left is "Big Bang Theory", I have already tried this achievement once (hence why I got the achievement for the first part of the easter egg), but someone lagged out so we failed.

Anyway I would like to try this achievement this sunday (october the 21th) at 9:00 GMT, please send me a message and a friend request saying that you are from x360a.

I might be doing this achievement earlier if I find enough of you guys and have time enough, but even if I already get it I would still like to help others on sunday, so even if you aren't available sunday, still send me a message!

Well since black ops 2 is almost comming out I would love to complete this game before black ops 2 releases, The only achievement I have left is "Big Bang Theory", I have already tried this achievement once (hence why I got the achievement for the first part of the easter egg), but someone lagged out so we failed.

Anyway I would like to try this achievement this sunday (october the 21th) at 9:00 GMT, please send me a message and a friend request saying that you are from x360a.

I might be doing this achievement earlier if I find enough of you guys and have time enough, but even if I already get it I would still like to help others on sunday, so even if you aren't available sunday, still send me a message!

Yeh I need that 2 as same happened 2 me. So this Sunday uk time u say I'm down with that if there is space?!

Add me to this list, I'm also available earlier too.

GT: l C0URAGE l