Please Capcom don't make us switch vocation for stupid reason!

ThaMastaKillaz

Okay i don't wanna make a "bashing the game thread" but how many people are tired of switching classes because of expecially the *** metal golems and the *** ur-dragon lol?

Do you guys think this should be fixed? Because okay i had a mystic night against a metal golem in the everfalls and that power source was in the air unreachable so i used the darkness magic to make my sword longer(more range) then climbed on the golem then jumped and tryed the hit it, it worked but took me what **** 2 hours when it should of took me 30 secs with the assassin

Same thing with the ur dragon there's no way you can hit the wings with the mystic knight because if you climb the dragon's wings you go through them. Of course i tryed to get a pawn with a bow but they don't do anything they are just useless. So i think that i can't beat the ur-dragon without a bow i mean i have the best bow in the game but i don't wanna use the assassin god dammit! I'm currently lvl 81 and i've been fighting these bosses a lot that's why im saying that. I just did it too many times already and i wish it could be fixed. What are you guys opinions?

My opinion is use Great Cannon on the Ur Dragon, if it simply touches his big ass wings ANYWHERE it will damage to them, and Great Cannon homes in on everything... except for the medals of the Metal Golem. In that case your best bet is to run away from the thing then run at the medal and press up on the d pad to make your rangers and mages shoot at it.

I was able to get the Glowing Crest thing with the Metal Golem when a mystic knight by having another person in my party that had a bow and i just looked up at it and constantly pushed up on the D-Pad for 'Go!" and she kept shooting it (was the only thing on my screen when i would push it) .. eventually it broke! Maybe i got lucky.

Great Cannon homes in on everything... except for the medals of the Metal Golem. In that case your best bet is to run away from the thing then run at the medal and press up on the d pad to make your rangers and mages shoot at it.

I was gonna say Magic/Great Cannon is GREAT for ranged attack. I cast it at least 2 times, to fire off that many more shots at once, or space them out to chain link them. But I have yet to fight a Metal Golem with MK, and that's sad to hear that there's no homing on the medallions?

An alternative is to set your pawns to Utilitarian, the trait that focuses on assisting allies, and then give them the Shield or Longsword skill that boosts an ally up into the air. I love when I get sent flying towards my foe!

I think really what should have been done is all classes have a ranged attack but some are just incredibly weak. So with the fighter and warrior they can just throw a dagger. Likewise if an assassin wasn't carrying a bow they get a small dagger to throw. It would only do a tiny amount of damage compared to arrows but would stop a situation where you are fighting a metal golem with literally no way to damage an orb.

The warrior in particular needs something else. I'm sure pre-release they said he was meant to be able to use 6 two handed sword skills to make up for the fact he only had one weapon. But nope just 3.

Feels very limiting when the fighter gets 3 sword and 3 shield, strider 3 dagger and 3 bow, Assassin gets to choose 3 from sword, shield, dagger or bow etc

I think maybe they gave the warrior good stat gains on level up to make up for it but it doesn't really. Just means warrior is good for levelling up but bad for playing.

one of my rentapawns is a ranger and she was the one who brought down the dragon in the end game not me and she climbed it to do it as i could not [kept falling off] and used bow and arrow as well. i am a mystic knight. so between her and a mage i rented they killed that dragon in about 10 minutes. and none of my pawnd died during that encounter. the ranger was level 51 i was 54 the mage was 54 and my pawn is a fighter, but now i am in everfalls so will see how that goes

Edited by lighthouse777