Who else bought this game for the joystick?

Played the demo and as most WWII flightsim fans i kinda know we can,t expect those high power flightsims we seen on PC, on consoles i played IL2 and i played IL 2 when it first been released on PC, you def can,t compare those two even they bare the same name.

I played most flight games here on xbox360 and there where a few i realy enjoyed like heroes over europe and the two blazing angels, now this pacific squadron, i checked out the demo and its basicly alot what we seen before only this time we finaly take out zero,s and get behind iconic planes like the Hellcat, Wildcat ect.

As far the demo goes i did like that you actualy have multiple objectives and not just one and then return back to your carrier. Also that they added japanese aces is pretty cool, what realy is kinda lame was the fact that enemies seem to respawn without ending and basicly you can blast 50 or more out of the sky if you realy want to because there isn,t a time limit, just a voice saying you should focus at the present objective.

Graphical its not bad either but i seen better aswell. But its a nice rump when your a WWII flight fan and its a great timing with not much else to play atm.

There is a limited or so called collectors edition for this aswell including a flightstick and an extra skin for the corsair airplane in the game. Priced at 99 Euro,s its not a cheap one either and mabye just adviceble when your not good with a normal controler and rather have your hands on a good flightstick.

I def pick up this game, and for those playing the demo, the mission also has a hidden secret extra objective ;) Its protecting the PT-Boat.