PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Bee Movie Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-16-2014, 07:24 PM   #1
Xantium89

Xantium89's Gamercard
new jobs not unlocking

Seems like i found a whole new glitch, sadly...

I was able to finish the game, get all achievements except the ones where i have to complete all car repair jobs and race jobs, also i can't buy the last arcade. All other jobs are completed so i don't understand why this game doesn't unlock the latest jobs for me...

I doubt any1 will be reacting to this, but in case you also encountered this glitch and found a solution, please inform me.

Regards,
Xantium89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 06:41 AM   #2
Cooljoe

Bear5 Fan 4Ever's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I didn't encounter the glitch, and i just completed the game today. I was lucky to have the reflex bee not glitch on me. Did you make a back up to the cloud sometime before the glitch happened? My guess is it could have been a glitch with you doing too many side missions first maybe??? Idk dude maybe I can help more if you give me more details...
Cooljoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:48 PM   #3
Xantium89

Xantium89's Gamercard
Hey,

More details hmm, well no backup save since i was only looking out for reflex bee, and once i got that i felt safe. I only completed the minimum amount of minigames/jobs before unlocking a new chapter, so that shouldn't be it. I suppose the minigames are supposed to unlock with finishing the game (which i did) but that wasn't the case with my game.

I don't know what more i can give you, and i'm not going to restart this game right now (maybe in the distant future), but if anyone has a tip to still unlock these jobs i'll gladly take it
Xantium89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 04:59 AM   #4
Nookiedawg

Nookiedawg's Gamercard
Cool I gave in!, started new game!

I recently played this game to chapter 10, done every job, beat all high scores, purchased all outfits and cars! The "rewind" station showed I needed 3 missions till next chapter. Knowing I finished everything, still I double checked everything again. Even did all bonus jobs, and nothing. With the exception of the bonus race brought the counter down to 2 missions. Even still did the first few taxi jobs and nothing! I started a new game and only doing what number the "rewind" station says to complete, nothing more! Im completing the chapters in a slow fashion and its not too bad. Almost like unlocking the chieves all over again! STILL!, a big pain in the ass!
Nookiedawg is offline   Reply With Quote