Hailfire Peaks Gobi question

Im still here

Im on the Fireside of this level and I opened the train station for the Ice side. When I try to go on the train from the fireside to the iceside Chuffy tells me he needs water to cool his boiler before we can go. I found Gobi resting on a ledge above Chuffy and I tried everything to get him to relese his water he claims to have. I read a couple of guides and they sai to Beak Bust the hump on his back which I believe I did correctly and nothing happens.

Is the Beak Bust move the one where you jump the hit LT or RT and he does the drill attack or am I doing something wrong. I dont need this for the achievements, but Im a big fan and would love to 100% this game regardless. Can anyone help me?

Just make sure you are comfortably standing on his hump and jump and press RT(just like in Banjo Kazooie to get a honeycomb) and you can use Chuffy again.

I tried that and it looks like he is just dry heaving. I treid to go back in the train to see if he will go and it says he still nedds water. ?!?

Do I have to do anything with Gobi first or once hes up there is he ready?

Edited by Im still here

I stood on his rear hump, jumped and quickly tapped right/left trigger. I guess make sure you aren't holding it down for the drill attack.

Drill attack did not work for me, the other attack did. I think if he is up there, you are golden. Shouldn't be anything more required.

Yeah there are two different attacks with the right/left trigger. Jump and tap one time the right/left trigger, holding the trigger makes the drill attack.

Hope this helps