Court Passes

wozza7

You can still buy all things you had unlocked on amatuer when you hit pro

When it says Sold, it just means you own it, which you probs already know, whether it has been bought or otherwise. I say that cause I think there is a few courts you get for free at the start

PRAGUE Tennis Court unlocked by winning the 'King of Players' tournament during the pro seasons of World Tour.

Thanks for the pics.

As I suspected I am missing the first one in the first picture (Blue Dubai).

Can you recall when you go to play a match on this court?

Wierdly I got the blue dubai court pass on sponsorship level 4 in pro. This is because when I started Amateur I got injured for 7 weeks and in that seven weeks, I missed the first sponsorship level till the following season. However how do we get these night passes ?

I am now in pro. It seem I miss the night Vancouver(14). Anyone know how to unlock this

? :confused:

me too, i have missed night vancouver...damn i don't want start a new game, i have all level8 games finished and purchased all items then 17seasons, doh!

Out of curiosity - how many passes can you get at the max from the Amateur tour. I am currently showing 18 in the shop and as there are only 27 available that seems like it might be all the ones I can get right now.

So if anyone knows which ones are ONLY available through the amateur tour then that would be great.

Um i currently have 17 court passes 13 are not sold with only the 4 grand slams marked as sold im still in the amatuers and i dont know how many more i need in amatuers to make sure i dont miss any. Any help guys? How do i tell what ones im missing?

Just to confirm you can start a new player unlock and buy any court passes you missed and the achievement will unlock.I finished with 26 i had missed 1 of the vancouver court passes (i had to start another player seems i didnt get to num 1 LOL) played both the vancouver venues and bought both the passes and second 1 achievement unlocked which was nice because ive nearly had enough of this buggy glitchy game and couldnt face getting to rank 1 pro again.