'Disciple of the Creed' Achievement Information I Discovered

abeastlybeast

Throughout the game, before I assassinated major targets, I completed all side quests and climbed all district high points, etc to get a full DNA bar after the target was killed.

SPOILERS:

Since the last target was supposed to Robert, but instead was the girl, I don't think you need a full DNA bar. I think this because I did not obtain all information or complete all side quests before I attempted to assassinate "him". Once you let the girl go, you end up traveling to a new city and fight Robert head on. You did not have the choice of gathering information or completing any side quests for this to happen, therefore you're assassinating him without having to do side quests. At this point, I barely had any health left, and still unlocked the Disciple of the Creed achievement even though I had not obtained all possible information of him back at the fake assassination.

So, in conclusion, I think that you need to obtain all side quest information and climb all high points to get a full DNA bar for every target EXCEPT the last one, which is the fake Robert, because you're really not going to assassinate Robert, you instead are tricked by the girl. You then leave and go straight to Robert and battle him, leaving you without a choice of whether or not to complete any sidequests for him.

I unlocked Disciple of the Creed without obtaining a full DNA bar for the ACTUAL attack on Robert, and I did not have full health when I killed him.

----------------------------------

Thought you guys would want to know that, sorry if this has already been shared or is old news.

I have a quick ? on this 'disciple' achievment. Can u replay missions? I killed the dr. in acre and i did not come across any other info/eavesdrop side missions in that town during that mission. i want toget all the prequisites for this achievement but dont want to have to start all over. If someone could please help would be greatly appreciated...