Killing Challenges Guide

Teh BeZ

This thread provides a list of the challenges available to kill within Skate 3 with some detailed help, some pointers and tricks and tips so that you can get your achievement! I have just written these with my own experience but please if you find a cool tip/ better method let me know and I will add it into the current description.

Three things to remember:

If you get really stuck, SWITCH TO EASY.

If you get really, really, really, really stuck, MOVE ON – YOU’RE ALLOWED 3.

If you don’t know a trick there’s a trick book in the start menu under Career>Learn>Trick Guide.

FILMS.

Curtains – 360 flip into the bank. Tuck-Knee over the pipes. 540 into the Ghetto Spot.

Once you start I liked going to the right and around the circle things, just for more of a run up. The 360 flip itself doesn’t have to be a 360 flip per se, so you can do 360 hardflip or a 360 inward heelflip which I find a lot easier as there is no precision with the stick, you just kind of loop it. After that it’s all straight forward AS LONG AS YOU HIT THE BANK PROPERLY. Tuck knee, I noticed that you don’t have to make the entire jump because I hit the very top and bounced into the ramp a few times and it still registered and was enough speed for the 540 gap.

Ditch Hits – 360 over the horns. Tuck-Knee over the underpass. Gap the bridge.

After you drop in, go down the middle and then turn up to the walkway – don’t try and jump onto right after you’re down the first quarter pipe. Once we’re on our way to the first jump (the horns) DONT OLLIE you will be going so fast so just let your skater get air and push the left stick to one side, this will in turn stop you from getting even more speed and also from getting to much height and landing on the slope at the side. Next part is tricky because if you overshoot it then say good-bye to your ankles. After you do the 360 push :bbut: to slow you down, how slow? It’s your call, this might take a few attempts but you want to be just fast enough to actually hit both side of the underpass. Now for the bridge! After you have successfully cleared the underpass, go to the left where there is the big slope and simply Ollie into the bank to get maximum speed and then the bridge will be yours without even trying. When you are clearing the bridge make sure try and do a tucked grab like a Melon or a stale, just so your body is smaller.

Easy as 1, 2, 3. – Grind the first stair set and fliptrick out. Grab over the second stairs. Do a slide along the planter.

This really is as easy as 1, 2, and 3. If you are struggling with this, give up, you have no idea what you’re about to be in for. The only constructive information I have for this is remember it’s a SLIDE a lot of my friends who don’t/haven’t Skated in real life before don’t see slide and grind as being different. So we’re sliding that means boardslide, tailslide etc... Hell even a darkslide.

Gaps of Solitude – 360 the 1st water gap. Tweak grab the 2nd water gap. Lateflip the 3rd water gap. 800pt Gap the final stair set.

When you start just go forward as long as you are on at least normal then you’ll have plenty of speed. You want to just get the pop at the tip of the ramp and don’t bother about doing a grab when 360ing because it just seems to slow you down here. Make sure that you hit the landing ramp smoothly or you might not get enough speed to do the next gaps. Next 2 are straight forward as long you have the speed, after you have done the tweak grab and the late flip you should be on at least x2 multiplier which will help with the next part. When you get down to stairs I feel that a nollie spam is suffice. But if you actually want help then I’d say any decent flip trick followed by a grab and a make sure you’re spinning. Et voila! 400-500 x2

Rail on the roof – Gap up to manual to gap down stairs. 500pt slide the rail

This is another very straight forward one, Just Ollie up the stairs land manual and then Ollie back down. Next part make sure that you push into the ramp as it is quite steep, do a spin and land in darkslide and you almost guaranteed to get it, but it’s just as easy with a boardslide just make sure you flip/grab and spin out as well.

Ripple Threat – Gap each pad with a nollie flip

Easiest way to do this is straight ahead and don’t use the arrows as guides, the gap are slanted so if you hit it straight on the gap becomes smaller... slightly. Just do a nice simple nollie heelflips/ kickflips and make sure that you don’t quick flick – make sure your tucked right down so you get maximum pop especially on the last gap.

Rip that Line – Footplant the Fountain ribbon. Grind the Ledge. One-foot grab off the Ribbon Ramp. 360 Spin over the Hump.

The only hard thing about this is making sure that you don’t fall in the water – which isn’t. At the first hump Ollie off the ramp and then footplant/fastplant doesn’t matter – this isn’t jumping off the ground using your foot, this is being in the air and then you fall down onto your foot doing a one footed grab, you don’t have to clear the ribbon just do the trick on the ribbon. Grind the ledge, fairly self explanatory. One foot grab the next try and land mid way down to get enough speed for the 360 on the next jump.

Rooftop Madness – Gap onto the first vent and manual it. Manual and gap both vents. Manual and gap off the 3rd vent.

Don’t be fooled by how close the first vent looks, just use the ramp as you would normally use it DONT FLIP and land in a manual. You will just fast enough to do the next gap; easiest way is to manual up and then a little flick Ollie to a nose manual over the gap. And then the last one is just manual up and jump off – no technique here.

Solar System – Grab-grind above the cut-out. Air over the Pluto spoke. No-foot handplant the final cut-out.

Right here we go for the something quite frustrating. Start with the jumping Pluto, forget about everything else, go straight ahead and then bomb into the quarter and then pump the pipe and try and jump from where the help arrows are. If you fail just load session marker and try again – I recommend this way because you’ll get it once you figure how to comfortably get in position for the arrows. Another way to do it is pop it on easy and pump for ages right underneath and you will eventually sail over it, this is how I first achieved this it took me about 20-30 minutes of straight pumping trying to understand exactly when was the best time to pump etc and I done it by accident. First method for sure though, second if you start getting frustrated and need a bit of a break. Nothing else is hard here – make sure that you grind the majority of the top part. And then when doing the handplant, try and not catch your wheels on the hole in the quarter pipe.

The fan-table-ous 4 – Manual then unique flip off each table.

This isn’t hard but I have a method that makes everything a bit more digestible, especially if you aren’t a skate ‘vet’. First table do a manual and then a flip to the left hand side. Second table do a manual then a flip to the right hand side. Third table do a nose manual and then a flip to the left. Fourth table do a nose manual and then a flip to the right. E.g. Manual>kickflip Manual>heelflip.

Tour de stade – unique Grind each on each humped ledge.

If you are struggling then adopt the same setup as the fan-table-ous 4; instead of trying different specific grinds just divide your positions. First grind push the stick left. Second grind push the stick up. Etc...

Very Metal – Tuck-knee into the sheet metal. Nose manual the plating. Tailslide the barrier.

First Jump = Ollie + tuck knee, done. After you have done this miss out the manual as it will slow you down, go straight to the barrier. Push into the barrier as it is very steep, do tail slide gesture and boom. This also works if you switch into a tailslide midway if you have a bit of trouble getting straight into them. Once you have nailed them just finish with the nose manual and all the film challenges are done!

HALL OF MEAT.

Balcony Bailing – Cannonball down the stairs down the stairs. Push-off the stairs. Score 50,000 HoM Points.

This one is pretty guaranteed if you just do the first 2 tasks. Do the bail, Cannonball until you at least hit the stairs do a push-off and it’s in the bag really.

Body Bag Tag – Spots bailed with 40,000pts

This one can be tricky but the key to this is learning the push-off, as long as you hit the spots every point in that bail count for each of them. So what you want to do is go for the far away ones first and work your way in. Although you are spread eagling to reach a lot of the targets I always find it best to, before you hit them, change into cannonball as you can move around with them easier once you hit the ground, start with the push-off spam attack and you’ll the rack the points up in no time. Rinse and repeat per target.

Bone Kubes – Multiple challenges.

Once you start doing the requested challenges more challenges will be thrown at you. They are all as straight forward as the original 4 challenges but one can be a bit of a pain; Break 8 bones in one bail. The way I found easiest to do this is right at the spawn point if you turn back and get closer to the wall behind you and get a little run up and don’t ollie, just trigger a bail, you will fall off the side of the building and into a whole lot of weird architecture and you will kind of just sieve your way through the structure. Try this a few times and you’ll break the 8 required bones after a few attempts.

Edited by Teh BeZ

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bridges of Meat – Beat the target score. Bailed between the pillars.

Very simple, just trigger a bail whilst going off each ramp and going in between all 6 pillars of the bridge. When you are through the pillars do not waste time doing push-offs just get all 6 bails done before you start racking up points. Once you have successfully (or unsuccessfully however you want to look at it) done all 6, the easiest way to rack up points is to go off the right hand side and fall in-between the 2 bridges that way you have the hill help you get some extra points.

Clock-Knocker – Multiple challenges.

First thing you want to do is go straight ahead and cannonball into the dumpster, this is easiest and also will open up the hardest: Judo the Vending Machines. Take a couple of pushes, and then ollie at the very end of the platform and bail straight into spread eagle and fly towards the vending machine and change to judo when your near them. The lucky ones will manage to soar right into the vending machine, but the majority of the time you will fall short of the target. If this is the case keep the right stick in the judo position, and push the left stick toward the vending machines and use the :rtbut: the do push-offs – as long as you touch it whilst in judo position it will register. Once this is out the way continue the same theory; a couple of pushes ollie then bail then spread eagle to where you want to be and then change position shortly before hitting it.

Commuter Calamity – Knock down 2 commuters.

Just jump of the edge and aim a spread eagle right into the middle of the bus stop crew. If that doesn’t mow 2 of them down start doing push-offs and you’ll get them down with some Bruce Lee shin kicks.

Falling Rocks – Do a 90,000 point bail.

When you start take the right of the 2 paths, and then your first immediate right before the little pole and this is where you want to bail. Your bail should take you straight across in the a rocky quarry wall and you’ll slowly tumble all the way down. If you do get stuck on anything do a couple of push-offs. When you hit the bottom and haven’t reached 90,000 just do push-offs on the ground and hopefully you make up the points there.

Free Ride – Torpedo in a car.

When you start go straight and Ollie off at the corner of the roof and land on top of the big pipe. When you're near the end just jump and bail, do a very short spread eagle so you can get some aim on your bail and then once you're aiming near a car throw it into torpedo.

Going...going...gone – Ride down the extension. Bail across and land on the emblem.

To get down the extension keep in a straight line as you spawn - it’s a perfect angle for the extension. Take 2 pushes and make sure your ollie is bent right down before jumping. Once you have conquered the extension, don’t push nor ollie, use the speed you already have to get to the ramp. When you take off from the kicker ramp, trigger the bail, I still find cannonball easiest as you don’t get a great deal of length with them. All you have to do is touch the emblem to achieve this, you do not have to stop on the emblem.

Man Overboard – Bail through the broken roof. Break 5 bones.

Once you have dropped in angle yourself towards the smaller quarter pipe to the right hand side. Watch out for the weird pillar/structure things on the ground, because if you’re even slightly off angle they will kill you! Once you get the correct line, you want to ollie whilst pushing into the ramp and go straight into cannonball and then after a few more attempt you will soar straight through the hole and then hopefully you will smash the 5 bones – it is a very small amount of bones and if you go through the hole in one fluent movement then you have heaps of speed and its almost guaranteed you’ll break 5 bones.

Meateor Shower Shower – Beat the target score. Bones Broken.

Thie is really simple to do, start off by bailing and doing judos, the reason for this is because when you land feet down with a judo you are guaranteed to break both you legs and maybe your pelvis, so this will get the break 20 bones out way in about 3 bails. After that you just have to reach the target score of 200,000, so just keep bailing and using your push-offs.

Meat Chute – Gap into the pipe. Crash into the billboard. Bail into a billboard light.

When doing the first gap although not a difficult task, make sure that you don’t get carried away and try and do a bazillion kickflips or something, just a nice simple grab to line yourself up for the jump. When you hit the ramp do a spread eagle to cover the distance to the billboard and then just control your speed by pulling back on the left stick, when you get closer try and land as low down the billboard as possible in as wide a position as possible - spread eagle is the best bet here. Once you hit the billboard just try and direct yourself onto one of the sticky-out bits at the bottom. You’ll be guaranteed to get this, if even by fluke, within a few tries.

Sherwin Shred – Topedo through the hoop. Cannonball through the hoop. Spread eagle through the hoop. Judo kick through the hoop.

This same method as some of the other hall of meat challenges. Bail and spread eagle towards the hoop and then shortly before getting to the hoop just change to the desired position.

Spilled Meat – Bail through the tower to the bridge. Bail into the barrels.

When going up the first jump try and ollie a little earlier than you usually would, once you are in the air bail and change into cannonball you should hit a couple barrels just going through the tower. When you are though just use push-offs to hit others barrels until you have hit 3.

Studious Skydive – Torpedo into the target.

Hit the ramp and bail, do a slight spread eagle to get near the target and then change to torpedo. Again you do not have actually land it the circle you have to of at least hit whilst in torpedo.

Stuntman – Bail for 18 seconds.

When you start this challenge go forward inbetween the poles and don’t ollie off of the ledge, just trigger a bail and go straight into cannonball. Let yourself roll down the side of the cliffs and then use push-offs once you start slowing down to head towards the edge of the next cliffs.

Thorax Crunch – Multiple challenges.

This is hands down one of the hardest Hall of Meats, if not entire killing challenges. First of all get the easy ones out the way. Go straight ahead and bail into the lamppost using spread eagle to get to it. Do the same and get the storage crates on the left. Then again, but the to the right and onto the roof. Then you want to jump off to the left of where you spawn and do the 4 tweaks, just hold them until it makes the little noise signifying that it has registered. You then want to go straight ahead again and bail into the I-beam. Once you have these easy ones out the way it has actually opened up the 2 hardest ones: Bail for 20 seconds and do 6 push-offs in one bail, you are going to do these together. When you are at the top you want to just bail and then do a push-off straight away this will start you off because you’re going so slow it will drop you through the crane structure, everytime you slow down use push-offs to keep you going and then once you’re at the bottom start doing push-offs like mad. With a bit of luck and some good push-offs skills you’ll have this in no time. Once this is out the way just do what the rest of the challenges tell you to do. If you never got 110,000 bail doing the 20 seconds one then use the method by falling through the crane structure. The last one you probably have to do is breaking the bones so just keep falling off the left hand side doing judos and you’ll get it a lot quicker than bailing forward.

Tumble weed – Ledges hit. 80,000pt bail to the archway.

Forget about the points, you will get that amount and more just by getting to the bottom. When you start go straight up the ramp, ollie and bail into a cannonball, aim for the cacti looking thing and head straight using push-offs. This will get you onto the next ledge and in perfect position for getting onto the mega-ramp. Once your onto the ramp its same scenario, keep doing push-offs and head to the end zone.

Wings of Meat – Push-off at the end of each awning. Bail to the final awning. Score 80,000 HoM Points.

Take a couple of pushes forward and then ollie and bail into cannonball. You’ll be going quite fast already so let yourself roll and try and time the push-off for when your feet are at the bottom as this will propel you onto the next awning. When you are at the last one after you have done the push-off go straight into a spread eagle and aim for the last awning. If by this point you haven’t reached the target score go back into a cannonball and do push-offs towards the edge of the awning until you fall off.

Edited by Teh BeZ

OWN THE SPOT.

I’m not going to go into great detail for each of the spots, unless I feel it is necessary, Mainly because there is no specific challenge it’s just down to your own creativity. For the most part I am just going to highlight what I feel is the easiest part of the spot to achieve the required target scores.

Good all round pointers would be to flip onto grinds, flip during grinds, and flip off of grinds. Always be spinning. If theres height do a grab.

Arbor Ledge – 1,200

Use the farther away ledge or gap from the first to the second.

Aletown Alley – 850

Grind the tiny ledge on the right first, and then gap onto the dumpster and hopefully the ledge after that as well. This one can be a bit tricky.

Concrete Playground – 1,500

Either ledge, preferably the left as you can drop down onto the next one and it isn't as high.

Drainage Ditch – 1,150

Gap up to the higher ledge using the ramp.

Ender’s Stair – 1,000

Use the ledge right in front of you, thats straight, to the left of the stairs.

Grinds of Destiny – 2,000

To be honest this is the only Own the spot that actually needs any guidance. Basically how you want to begin this is to use the lower of the 2 ledge in front of you, and you want to bring out the big guns. You want to try and do a more a technical flip into a more technical grind i.e. Nollie 360 flip to blunt. If you do this you should be near enough 1000 points and basically you want to then keep flipping and grinding and spinning. If you start to slow down try and land in a manual and keep tricking but this can be really hard to do and won't really get that much points, so if this happens, your best bet is just to start from the beginning and try again. You really have to persevere with this as this was easily the most frustrating out of them all.

Library Exits – 1,000

Use the big ledge that is to your left, the jaggy things are a hit or a miss.

Park This – 1,200

Hit this one straight on, so after you start and go done the little wheelchair ramp, go the right and ollie up the kerb and then use the ramp to grind over the top of the wood.

Planter Madness – 1,500

When you start go to the right and probably set a session marker near the poles in the ground. You want to grind the top ledge of the 3 optional ledges here. There also another bit to grind after, or you a nice drop to spin/grab.

Rock Blocks – 1,500

After flipping and spinning aim for the square piece of concrete on the other side of the gap and hit that with a grind.

Splitter – 1,400

Set a session marker further down from where you spawn and hit this slower. Go down the left hand side and grind the big metal girder thing.

Stadium Bank – 1,000

Get a good ollie to hit the first ramp, keep skating and heading toward the owning ramp. When you’re in the air; spin, grab, tweak, fingerflip etc etc

The Kink – 1,000

Don’t use the full speed of the hill, come a little slower towards this. Use the triangle ‘kink’ in the middle for this one. Grind up and down like a little funbox.

The Ninth Dimension – 1,500

Grind the rail on the left hand side, and then drop into the hole.

The Wall – 1,200

Grind the wall on the right hand side and try and follow it round as much as possible.

There's a staircase with a rail after the ledges that counts for tricks as well, even pretty basic stuff on it will easily net the required 1200 points to kill it. Thanks to Ghost FK for this.

Wrong Hole – 1,000

Grind up the middle of the 3 walls, and then at the peak gap onto the one below it. Watch out for involuntary wall rides on this one.

PROS.

Dennis Busentiz – Win the race in under 01:30.00

Honestly this is all just down to getting used to the route there isn't any hints really except using the triggers to lean when turning corners.

Josh Kalis – Noseblunt the 1st Ledge. Noseblunt the second ledge.

If you can’t get in to the noseblunt, then a nice little tip to know is instead of grinding it, go the top part off the ledge and ollie down to onto it. You can also try using pushing up for a nosegrind and trying to swivel it round into a noseblunt, as long you have a done a noseblunt at some point on the ledge it will count.

Andrew Reynolds – 180 kickflip the gap. Inward Heelflip the small set. Kickflip to tailslide on handrail.

Unfortunately there isn’t an easy way of doing this. The best tip I’ve got besides learning the trick is do everything backwards. Start with the most technical one: the kickflip to tailslide. Once you have that run back to the stair set and try and do the inward heelflip, because you can just if you keep trying an inward heelflip you will get it eventually. If you get the first 2 then that leaves the easiest one of all, just run back to the start and do a kickflip 180. But apart from that you’ll just have to practise.

Lucas Puig – Uniquely grind each ledge. 180 over the couch. Late-flip over the fence.

Head down the bottom where the ledges are and do a different grind on each one. You then want to turn around and were going to 180 the couch. Coming for the bottom is a lot better because as you can see, from this direction you get a little ramp to help you get over the couch. Last but not least head up to top corner, which should now be to your left, and use the little pole that is sticking into the fence to help you get over it. Grind up it and then do a late flip.

Eric Koston – Bluntslide a ledge. Melon Grab over the flower bed. Manual to the end of the fountain pad. Hardflip the gap from the pad.

When you start obviously get the blunt slide out of the way and then continue down the slope. When you get near the flower make sure you tuck the ollie right down before jumping, and also start the grab as early as possible so there is enough time do it. Now for the hard part. Ollie the first part of the water manual and then ollie the second part, do not try and hardflip at this point. One you have done this it will register that you have gapped it but haven’t hardfliped yet. You can now go back and do the hardflip normaly rather than having the added difficulty of trying to do it out of a manual.

Lizard King – ollie 360 the first gap. Stalefish the second. Judo the third. Airwalk the 4th.

When you start, stand for a couple of seconds and let lizard ‘I always get in your way’ King get ahead. The only thing I can say about this one is learn the tricks. Make sure your are doing positioning for your correct stance. When you get to doing the judo do try and aim you skater, hit the ramp straight on and the physics will pull you into the next ramp, if you try and move your skater then you’ll end up going off the edge and having to run back up.

Terry Kennedy – Crooked grind on the rail. Shuvit and grind the ledge. Fakie kickflip the gap the gap to the rail.

When the challenge starts we are obviously going to start with the rail doing the crooked grind. How to do this 100% of the time is push up to do a nosegrind and when your nosegrinding move the stick slightly to the left or right depending on your original stance and you move into a crooked and it will register as the rail is so long. Next is the shuvit grind, I was confused by this at first, but what it means is you shuvit onto the grind and then off of the grind, if you are having trouble getting up the little bank under the ledge then get off the board and start from above the ledge. This leaves us with the fakie 180 kickflip to grind. Despite people’s ideas of fakie, it is extremely easy - if your back foot is at the front of the board (e.g. if you skate regular your back foot is your right foot) then you are in fakie stance. To do this either 180 ollie or do a hippie jump and spin and then instead of pulling the right stick down, push it upwards the same way as doing a nollie. Once you have the grips of getting into fakie then the next part is very straight forward. Do a kickflip and then push the stick either directly left or right because this is the motion for a board/lip slide and will ensure that you are doing the slide, you only have to at least hit the rail so there’s no point trying to grind it half way up it and making even more difficult for yourself.

Dan Drehobl – Footplant the roof. 180 back into the pool.

For this you need a lot of speed, so you’ll need to pump for a while. When you feel you have enough height then push into the ramp when you getting air and do a footplant when your in the air, if you are high enough the skater will automatically be drawn toward the roof once you’ve done this just spin back into the ramp.

Edited by Teh BeZ

DEATHRACE.

Put it on easy for these and use the shoulder buttons whilst turning the sharper corners, there is nothing else that I can do to help you on the races, you just have to learn the track.

Campus cruiser – Win the race in under 01:15.00

Deadly Ditch - Win the race in under 01:15.00

Faster than water - Win the race in under 01:15.00

Final Mountain Race - Win the race in under 01:40.00

Park ‘n play pursuit - Win the race in under 01:05.00

Perilous Path - Win the race in under 01:30.00

Rooftop Race - Win the race in under 01:00.00

Speed Thrills - Win the race in under 01:25.00

The Scenic Route - Win the race in under 02:10.00

TSM PHOTOS.

Dozer Grind – Tailslide the dozer, Lateflip out.

When you start, push once and you will drop down and have plenty of speed for the grind. Try not to turn because the angle you come from is perfect for getting onto the bulldozer. When doing the ollie try and do it when you’re at the last help arrow. With this angle, and this distance you should be sorted for getting onto the bulldozer. The minute you get into the air position the board into tailslide, beware of doing this motion too quickly as you’ll end up doing an underflip and most likely dying. Once you eventually get onto the tailslide start pushing the left stick to the left otherwise when you do jump off your going to get a face full of telegraph pole. So we are now grinding and pushing to left and then when you jump from the dozer you'll start spinning and slightly moving to the left and then just do your late flip and this one is yours.

First TSM Photo – Manual across the PCU Sign.

Only take one push, anymore and you’ll be just fast enough that it will normally through you into a grind rather than letting you ollie straight. Do a normal manual for more control.

Garage Grind – Grab-grind the parking garage sign.

Just go straight ahead, don’t try and manoeuvre yourself just let the ollie take you onto the pole. Once you’re on it do the grab, do not try and grab in the air and land in a grind.

Hip Hop – Slide over the hip

Go down the ramp and head towards either the rail or the box. As mentioned before make sure that your doing a slide i.e. tailslide, boardslide etc.

Parkade Entry Gap – Do a 360 grab over the entry gap.

Keep pushing all the way down the spiral ramp until you get to the bottom and then crouch right down when you’re turning into the gap. Make sure you get a full pop on the ollie and also don’t do an eccentric grab, keep it basic.

Sign of the Grinds – Bluntslide the sign.

Right it’s time for the infamous ‘Sign of the Grinds’. It really isn’t all that hard. I have found 2 easier ways to do this; the first is the trickier of the 2 but still easier than trying to get straight into a blunt. What you want to do is come down the middle toward the middle of the sign and then when you ollie move towards the opposite side that you would normally grind. What we achieve by doing this is were positioning for a blunt but we jump over the sign and do a tail slide which, contrary to what I have just explained, is a lot easier than a blunt. Another way to do this is try just grinding it and switching into a blunt, easiest would be a 5-0 then slide it round into a blunt – but this doesn’t always register if the grind was to short, so if you opt for this way try and spin into blunt as quickly as possible. So if you can’t get straight onto blunt there’s 2 ways to get this done.

The easy spot – Fakie 180 between the blocks.

The easiest way I found to do this was to 180 onto the first platform to get into the fakie stance and then once you’re near the edge to then do the fakie 180 but grind the ledge as well, this will guarantee that you get the distance needed to clear the gap and it still registers as just doing a fakie 180.

TSM Cover – Late Flip over the road gap.

Go forward and ollie into the slope on the right hand side of the rail. When you’re doing the gap as long as you do not touch the concrete on the road it seems to register – with this in mind you aiming for the red sports car. Do the late flip, land on its roof which will then knock you onto the other side, and it will count as the full gap.

Tunnel Blasting – 360 one foot air thru the tunnel.

This one couldn’t be simpler. Get as much speed as possible to begin with because you have to gap over a pipe and some rail in order to get into the roll-in. Once you have overcome this hurdle you will get the ramp, do not ollie of the ramp just let the speed take you, if you ollie youll probably be eating some girders. Don’t worry about over-spinning as long as it is at least a 360 you’ll get the photo.

THRASHER PHOTOS.

Bridging the gap – Slide and gap to support.

To get enough speed to do this, I suggest doing a tailslide. Slide along to the wall and then ollie into the ramp it still counts if you grind down the side if haven’t quite made it far enough.

First Thrasher Photo – Nollie trick into the bank.

As easy as it sounds and I’m sure we all done it the demo. Just Nollie off the bench and make sure you land on the slope.

Jump the shark – Fingerflip over the shark.

When you start this try and go nice and slow because in order to get enough speed you are going to have to ollie into the ramp. Practise doing this a few times, ollie about (as best you can judge) a board length away from the ramp and your aiming to land as near the top as possible. Once you have the master you have it in the bag. When jumping the shark I’ve found it doesn’t matter where you land as long as you get over the shark doing a fingerflip, you can hit the other ramp land next to it or even one time I grinded down it.

Launch Party – 540 onto the wedge.

Head straight forward with speed and ollie a little bit before you hit the edge, and try and land as high up as possible. When jumping off the next ramp, as long you have the previous part successfully then you’ll get drown into the next ramp.

Little bit of danger – Slide the ledge and make the gap.

Head forward at a bit of an angle and ollie near the bottom of the little kicker ramp, this should get you a lot of high with over shooting the ledge. Learn how to tailslide because this is the only slide I’ve managed to do this with more than once. When you are in the tailslide push the left stick into the ledge as not to fall off and then flick it back out again when you’re doing the gap. This one can be very tricky, but I’ve found that it is an odds thing; you have the law of averages on your side. If you keep trying this method then you will definitely get it, it’s all about how well you’ve got into the grind.

Over Troubled waters – Gap the water, Tweaked grab 360.

Although there is a ramp to use up ahead don’t bother with it. Just shoot down the walkway and then pop a good ollie and spin and grab. If for some reason you do have any bother with this then by all means go and grab the ramp and set it for yourself.

Speed Gap – tweak grab the gap.

Head down the ramp and stick to middle. You don’t really have to push at all here either. Head towards the left side arrows, and go up the slope and up the quarter pipe and then just treat it like any other quarter pipe. Angle towards the right and make sure you tweak your grab over the sticky-out piece of concrete.

Thar she blows – Fingerflip the transfer.

If you haven’t learnt to pump properly yet, don’t worry, this involves a lot less pumping that it makes out. Just ollie in the first ramp and head forward towards the back quarter pipe and do an air and follow the arrows into the tunnel. Once you’re in the tunnel use the new arrows as a guideline to where you're jumping, this doesn’t have to be a styled air, use the bottom of the quarter pipe as a kicker and ollie onto the other quarter pipe. Don’t try and air up the way, because you’ll be there for hours.

Wayward Waterfall – double kickflip the waterfall.

Head towards the arrow and do your kickflips to the left, it can be more than a double, just make sure you land it.

Edited by Teh BeZ

Does anyone know an easy surefire way to bluntslide or more specifically noseblunt because even on easy I can't get them to register. I always end up in a nose grind or crooked. I need to kill one more challenge too. ahhashassd

EDIT: Literally a min later I got it to work. Thank God. It never fails. Post your question on how to do something and you end up doing it yourself in no time.

Edited by rawkerdude5012

Good to see that you are still going to finish the guide. :) I was wondering if this guide would get another update. I already got the achievement but it's always good to help people who get the game a little later. This afternoon I found a method to get the Sign of the Grinds easily. It might be useful for when you make the Photos section of the guide. ;) This is a link to the method.