how to invade others with your ascended champion?

blfire

You don't, sometimes the game will pick your ascended champion as a AI controlled attacker in other people games.

I think you're half right since there is an invade option, just seems like now it doesn't work as well or maybe as fast as closed beta.

If you go to the map screen and click one of the triggers you are taken to the Global Crusade map. Now just go to an area with an altar/shrine that you hold and if you put the cursor over it it will ask you if you want to Invade and then to select one of your ascended.

I think you're half right since there is an invade option, just seems like now it doesn't work as well or maybe as fast as closed beta.

If you go to the map screen and click one of the triggers you are taken to the Global Crusade map. Now just go to an area with an altar/shrine that you hold and if you put the cursor over it it will ask you if you want to Invade and then to select one of your ascended.

Ok so I did that but when I go over a shrine I own it doesn't give me an option to invade, nor does it give me an option to do it to an enemy shrine.

Can someone please tell me how to do so, I have read the tip so many times and it says " Use your ascended champion to invade others under your behalf." any tips?

This is completely random since unfortunately, you can not control ascended champions, or when they invade someone else. Just make sure you give your character the best equipment possible because this will give them a better chance of being able to defeat another character. For me, the achievement for my ascended champion beating someone unlocked on the main menu when I was starting the game yesterday. I hope this helped you. :)

This is completely random since unfortunately, you can not control ascended champions, or when they invade someone else. Just make sure you give your character the best equipment possible because this will give them a better chance of being able to defeat another character. For me, the achievement for my ascended champion beating someone unlocked on the main menu when I was starting the game yesterday. I hope this helped you. :)

Thanks, I honestly wasn't talking about the achievement it was more just for game play but thank you!

Did a little reading and it seems the way invading works is your ascended is put into a sort of queue and when it's his turn he'll attack where ever it sends him. On the other hand if you want to help towards taking a specific area for your alignment, you can choose a specific place and it will have them wait for an open fight there.

Also just like you Kairi, my achievement unlocked when I logged in, so it really is just something that will happen. I try to stockpile souls and keep a good amount for when I ascend so I can check the shop and do some upgrading before I send them off to Valhalla or wherever it is they go.

Did a little reading and it seems the way invading works is your ascended is put into a sort of queue and when it's his turn he'll attack where ever it sends him. On the other hand if you want to help towards taking a specific area for your alignment, you can choose a specific place and it will have them wait for an open fight there.

Also just like you Kairi, my achievement unlocked when I logged in, so it really is just something that will happen. I try to stockpile souls and keep a good amount for when I ascend so I can check the shop and do some upgrading before I send them off to Valhalla or wherever it is they go.

I am still lost on how to choose a specific place for them to defend.

I am still lost on how to choose a specific place for them to defend.

I didn't say they could defend, just that they could attack a specific place on the map. Go to your map, go to an area that you have a shrine/altar you've taken, highlight the particular shrine/altar and press A. It should then allow you to go through your ascended to pick one to send out.

I didn't say they could defend, just that they could attack a specific place on the map. Go to your map, go to an area that you have a shrine/altar you've taken, highlight the particular shrine/altar and press A. It should then allow you to go through your ascended to pick one to send out.

It does nothing for me, I hit A and nothing happens.