Achievement Guide (DLC)

Y0UNIK0RN

I finally did it after almost one year! D:

Funny it took me 1 month to get 1550G so quess litel bit faster :p

Actually didn't need this quide that much because before I noticed this I had done almost all add-ons expect mothership zeta there was useful to find where are the recordings.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completed (360)F3+DLC's two years ago within 6 months(had to wait for DLC release's) could of finished sooner, but anyway I was so impressed with this game i started a new profile just to unlock the Achievements again(in a different way). So far i have spent over 500 hours total play time.

NOW I'VE GOT A LAPTOP & GFWL (NEED I SAY MORE), (JUST 3100G TOTAL). YESSSSSS! INTO THE WASTELANDS ONCE MORE FOR ANOTHER 1550G.

:woop::uzi::Bounce:

Got it G4WL Fallout3 GOTY...

Just my Luck... NOT COMPATABLE on Windows 7.

Time to Dig out My old XP

Edited by DigitALxBullets
SMELLING PISSTAKE OOOPS I MENT SPELLING MISSTAKE.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The only annoying bad achievements in the game were mill worker and alien archivist.

I could do mill worker again it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Alien archivist was. I hated that dlc so much. Such a drag. Alien archivist was my last achievement in the game. As soon as it popped I shut of the game after deleting that save file

• 1 month later...
In regard to the level 30 achievements. I'm going in to the DLC having got the original 1000g and am level 20. Is it still possible to get to level 30 as I got a lot of XP which didn't count in the original story.

I have the same issue. Can anyone provide input?

• 2 months later...