Which type of fanboy do you hate most?

MrDudeMan

Which type of fanboy annoys you most?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of fanboy annoys you most?

• Console fanboys
    • Star Wars fanboys
    • Star Trek fanboys
    • Comic fanboys

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Console fanboys are who I hate the most...No matter which game site you go to, theirs always someone who will say "360 is better.PS3 is the best." They only say that the wii is the worst....Just wish that they would take that console war some place else and not to a popular site for gaming.

Star Trek fanboys, I don't understand why people like any of the 230498 remakes or original verisions of that show..its slow and boring. :rolleyes:

Seriously, you need to add Mac users. They love to just shower praise on how much better their apple is than PC. Be humble about it, Macs still suck for non-multimedia editing programs.

Star Trek fanboys cuz i think that show sucks, how could people be fanboys for it

I agree, Star Trek fanboys. The show sucks. All versions. And the movies, too.

all these and LOR and Twilight Series

Put me down for "other".

I hate all fanboys. If that's all they care about, talk about, refuse to even accept or listen to the possibility that something else may be better, then keep them away from me.

I don't mind if they freaking love something so much, it'll always be their favorite when they can actually talk about something else, such as "something" being better than what they like the most.

I am a huge Batman fan, always have been, always will be, no matter what. But I don't freak out about it, reject everyone who doesn't agree with me, or get angry over it. I am able to talk about something like "Yeah, this guy is better than Batman, but blah blah blah". I am fully aware that people have different opinions and I accept that. Therefore, I'm not a fanboy who jumps all over someone's back about it when they have a different view.

I hate console and then the ones who can't shut up about games (BF3 & MW3 for example) on some vids on YT some idiots filling the comments section, arguing about why it's better than the other and who has slept with who's mother and/or has bigger penis.