Question about Challenges

I Am4z1n9 AZ I

I'd say that MOST games have challenges and the Microsoft-published games have new challenges almost constantly. Killer Instinct has had a new challenge every month since the XBO launched I think. The same is probably true for Powerstar Golf, Ryse, and Dead Rising 3.

The community challenges are my favorites. Those are the ones where everyone in the community contributes to an extremely large goal ... like, kill 1 billion zombies in Dead Rising 3 over a weekend ... or whatever.

• 10 months later...

I don't think every game released has challenges. A lot of the major releases do. Some games do them really well like Shadow of Mordor. They had a challenge every one or two weeks for awhile there. It was cool because it gave you an excuse to pop the game back in if you finished it. And Evil Within had a cool Halloween community challenge to reach a total number of headshots (we did!). I love those kinds of challenges. The thing I've noticed is that a lot of developers may have a challenge or two in the first week or month after release, but then there's nothing after that. I wish more developers would trickle in more after release after a month.