Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

anyone want to boost this achievement because it is the only one that requires co-ordination. It will go much faster considering you have to heal someone who is damaged. We can leave one enemy at the end of a round and shoot the ground with explosives while healing each other. It is the last achievement I need.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi just got the game today 29TH August 2014 looking to boost Escalation and any co-op achievements. Please send me message to my gamer tag below.Please note im in UK so time zone's might be different.Thank you.

GT WizardFlipper

P.S What is the DOC achievement ? and Healing achievement ?

IM MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP U ASI WANT REACH WAVE 15 TO IF U CAN HELP ILL WILL HELP U BACK AND WE TAKE TURNS

Edited by WizardFlipper

If anyone is interested in doing the "I hope you have insurance" achievement let me know it takes from 15 to 20 minutes...I'm online right now..send me a message....GT: LORD VADER 727

EDIT: If anyone is interested in doing the achievement mentioned above let me know. It is the only achievement in the game in which you need a human player. The rest can be done by yourself as I tried myself and did. If you have other achievements you need help with I'll be glad to help you. Is kind of confusing to me how some people post in the forums that they are looking for someone to help them and then when you reach out to them they ignore your several messages and invitations even though they still don't have the achievements and are online when you contact them!! Why ask for help and then waste people's time!! Anyway if anyone is interested and serious about getting it done let me know...Thanks

EDIT: FINALLY got the achievement!!!!

Edited by lordvader727