Achievement trading thread

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to boost XP levels and maybe a couple co-op missions. I have a decent way to boost multiplayer XP but isn't perfect. I've searched for Team Dogpile and been the host almost every time in an empty lobby. Send a friend and invite and it's 1 vs. 1. You take turns flying around for 2 minutes...130xp every round. Send me a message if you are interested. GT: WesTrik

• 2 weeks later...

Need a wingman to run through the campaign missions on Veteran. Don't need the Navigation missions (Follow the Leader, Ring Race, or Birds of War) just the others. Send a message and FR if you're interested. My gt is JuCaMo.

Edited by JuCaMo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got to level 100 myself, wouldn't mind some more online exp, so will gladly help people boost online. See below method for a really great way to gain exp.

GT= S3M James

Told this method by another player but works really well.

1. First off you need the DLC for the game

2. Select the mode Turret Defence

3. First off you must not take both turrets one must be left as natural, else the count down will start and the match will end very quickly.

4. Pick the turret both player will use, remember to only take the one.

5. Then have one player fly into the turret and as soon as they fly into it have them press Y and fly out again.

6. The other player now flys into it and does the same, rinse and repeat for 10 minutes till the match ends.

Each time time you take a turret you get +10 points, if you do this right you should get between 400 - 600 points a games. To make flying in and out a little easy I suggest you use the woodstock helicopter as you can stop it with the LB button and make 180 turns on the spot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...